Preemies
Options

Pprom 30 weeks

I had PPROM with my last daughter at 27 weeks and delivered at 28 weeks. This time it happened at 30 weeks and I am once again on hospital bed rest until delivery. Anyone deliver a 30-32 weeker and how long did she spend in the Nicu?
Thanks!

Re: Pprom 30 weeks

• Options
    I had twin boys at 30 weeks. They are 3 weeks old now. I don't know how long they'll be there, but I just wanted to let you know I've been through it! It's hard but they do pretty good after 30 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Good luck! It was hard enough with one. I can't imagine 2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered our son at 31 wks 5 days. He was in the NICU for 2 weeks and then a regular nursery for another two to feed and grow. He came home on his 1 month birthday.
     Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My 30 weeker spent 5 weeks in the NICU. I'm sorry you find yourself here again. Best of luck to you!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    My 33 weeker spent 12 days in the nicu. Hope baby stays put as long as possible!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"