August 2012 Moms
Options

It's the first day of Fall, yo!

What's the weather like where you are??

Here on the fabulous coast of Southern California, it has been wonderfully overcast all day and in the mid-high 60's. I'm a big fan. :D
SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: It's the first day of Fall, yo!

• Options
    86 and partly cloudy.
  • Options
    80 and sunny so it's not fallish yet. I'm not complaining, though.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jodegaard said:

What's the weather like where you are??

Here on the fabulous coast of Southern California, it has been wonderfully overcast all day and in the mid-high 60's. I'm a big fan. :D
    Woot woot!!! =D> thanks, Mother Nature!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Partly sunny and 73 right now! I love fall! But the rain is scheduled to hit tomorrow!! Just in time for the weekend.
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    twoitalianstwoitalians member
    edited September 2013
    Shut up. I don't wanna hear how lovely and fall like the weather is near you. The forecast here does not deviate from 102 all week. X( :((

Harrumph!

Eta please note the heavy sarcasm
  • Options

Shut up. I don't wanna hear how lovely and fall like the weather is near you. The forecast here does not deviate from 102 all week. X( :((

Harrumph!

But you will be enjoying the lovely 70s when we are all in rain and snow ;-)
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JAO2011 said:

Harrumph!

This is true. But I still will long for rain and snow.
  • Options
    JAO2011 said:

Harrumph!

I'll take the snow but not the rain. Winter rain is my absolute least favorite weather condition.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    It's freaking hot.
  • Options
    Sunny and high 70s. I like sunny and high 60s for this time of year. It's perfect in the mornings, when I can wear a hoodie but when I left work at 2, had to run AC in the car.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Here in south west Florida it is 69 right now at 8am but the high is 88 today. I would love some fall weather to come our way!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ugh- I want fall so bad!

we went to the beach yesterday- it was 91
  • Options
    Cloudy & 76 right now.  It was so nice to be able to have the door open this morning with a breeze blowing in!  It's supposed to start raining though.  It should be in the upper 70s to low 80s for the next little while.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's 80 I think. Beautiful morning, but clouding up now and possible storms tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"