Minnesota Babies
Options

ECFE Pop-In and Play 9/20 Maplewood

I haven't done anything thru ECFE yet but am planning to bring my daughter to the Pop-In and Play at the Gladstone Center in Maplewood tomorrow morning from 9:30-11am to check it out.

Any tips, information or description of what to expect would be helpful. I know it's $3 at the door. That's just per child I am assuming...if I'm wrong and it'd be $3 for me too please let me know. Thanks!

If there is anyone in the area that wants to go and say hi when you're there let me know!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ECFE Pop-In and Play 9/20 Maplewood

• Options
    I work next week, but if we like it I may go on the 4th but not sure yet. I don't tend to have fridays off, my DH is out of town for a church retreat so I took these 2 days off since I wouldn't be able to do drop off and pick up at daycare while he was gone.

Yes Gladstone, that's the only place with it on Fridays anyways. Guess I didn't look close at the rest of the schedule. Not a lot of the ECFE fits into my schedule this semester, perhaps if I get a diff job that I am interviewing for next Tuesday then next semester we might be able to do more.

Congrats on the new addition! I bet you're one busy mama!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We did go, it was fun. My daughter loved it. There were a couple of moms there with kids right around my daughter's age. They both go to a Tuesday class there and have me thinking about joining. Just not sure I can be proactive enough to get my lesson plans done so far in advance (I teach on Tuesday afternoons) I am usually scrambling with last minute details Tuesday mornings :)

I was wrong when I said I was off on the 4th, I forgot to write a day on my calendar that I picked up. I don't have another Friday off until the 25th of October! Definitely check it out though when you can. It was a good group.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"