June 2012 Moms

Re: UO/FFFC

• Options

UO: I kind of love the new Katy Perry song....

FFTC: I'm taking an extra day off work before a business trip. This means I'll be gone an extra day from DD, but I'm so excited! I'll get to sleep in until 8am instead of waking up at 4am every day. I'll eat meals with grownups! At restaurants where they don't have any high chairs! I'm sure I'll miss her like crazy, but I can't wait :)

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @stepper1725 - Are you talking about Roar? I heard it on SYTYCD the other day (catching up on DVR shows) and wound up downloading it this morning for my workout playlist. lol

My confession is that I'm letting DS watch TV while he eats lunch b/c I really needed a break.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@unaveragejane - Yes! I'm a sucker for songs like that. Like Christina Aguilera's "Fighter"

I let DD watch TV when I'm getting ready in the morning, no flames here!

• Options

Starbucks is kinda nasty and way overpriced. Don't even get me started on how disappointing their food is.

• Options
    "I touch myself" is one of my all time favorite songs.
  • Options
    I have two really old Starbucks gift cards that were given to me. I don't drink coffee, their tea is always too hot, and their food is not really fresh. I should probably regift them, but I never think about it.

• Options
    Totally agree about Starbucks. I used to drink it all the time out of habit. The pastries are usually stale :(
  • Options
    I like Starbucks hot cocoa and banana bread. But, yeah, it is waaaay overpriced.

My FFTC is that even tough DD still wakes up MOTN a lot, I am happy that it keeps AF away. No signs of it yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    C'mon ladies.... undisclosed present goes to the juiciest of FFC!
  • Options
    DD woke up at 4am again this morning. I put a pillow over my head and went back to sleep until 5:30. Is that flameworthy enough??
  • Options

DD woke up at 4am again this morning. I put a pillow over my head and went back to sleep until 5:30. Is that flameworthy enough??

I've done this. I remember for three mornings straight after the time change because he needed to figure out it wasn't awake time yet. He started sttn at 8 weeks so I knew he just needed to readjust.

FFFC: I smoked before I got pregnant. About a pack a week; not a lot. Haven't since and this past week had one three nights in a row after DS went to bed :S
  • Options
    UO: I really really dislike Katy Perry.

FFFC: It's not Friday but whatev. I slept in until 10 this morning. I havent done this in years! And then when I woke up, I enjoyed coffee outside by myself. I didn't even give my husband or AJ a good morning. They were busy skyping anyhow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"