August 2011 Moms
Options

Friday night randoms

First cold of the season. Blech.

DD2 singing is probably the most adorable thing ever. I can't get enough of it.

We FINALLY had a peepee on the potty tonight. DH and I went completely apeshit and praised the hell out of DD2, you would have thought the kid had invented sliced bread or something. Think "Look who's talking" nuts.

Bedtime still was a struggle. Whatever.

Today was 90-ish. I know it probably was our last real Summer day for a long while, but I am just so ready for Fall to be here, I just didn't care.

Also. I miss you guys. I realllllly wish this child was a better napper so I could actually enjoy some down time during the day but oh well. At least he's a decent night-time sleeper, so I'll take that.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday night randoms

• Options
    When are you supposed to start a nap routine? Dd2 is still on an eat,play,sleep routine, but she eats every two hours. I feel like I had dd1 on a schedule by now. And not sleeping in the rock and play or swing :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

@BnchaNums - DD is also still play/eat/sleep...or eat/play/sleep...whichever works. We have a semi-consistent bedtime, but definitely no consistent naps. DS didn't have consistent naps until maybe 6 months.

My randoms:

Today we went to a wild animal park. We heard the lion roar, saw a cheetah run, gazelle/antelope playing...It was much better than our last visit when I stupidly left the stroller and snacks in the car.

DS ate spinach last night - raw spinach. He saw me eating it and said, "Mommy eat leaves!" So I asked him if he wanted some leaves and he ate it...and then ate some more. So....thank you Dinosaur Train for making it okay to eat "leaves." (We had just watched a couple of episodes.)

I moved the PnP/changing table from the living room to the guest room because my friends are coming to visit and one of them has a 1yo who will be sleeping in the PnP. Now I have to walk to the other side of the house to change her diaper or find a place to stash her diaper-changing stuff in my room so I can be lazy and not walk 20 extra feet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Day late here but here it goes.

Last night we took Dom and his cousins to his favorite place (Red Robin) for his birthday. He loves that freaking place.

Sophia loves her cousins and is so much more sociable now. It makes life easier.

We still can't drive anywhere further than 15mins because her car sickness is even worse. Everyone lives at least 30 mins away from us :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"