February 2014 Moms

For some entertainment

If you are bored and home alone on this Friday night like I am, check out the 3rd tri bored. There is some drama going on in this post.

***********************************************************************************************
  blogbutton badge!!!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: For some entertainment

• Daayaamm.. Just turned off Netflix. This is way better.

• I commented. I know I'm not 3rd tri but this b*tch be crazy. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • There are so many from that OP on the 3rd tri board. I keep reading them and laughing. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • mamajop said:
    Let's hope A14 doesn't find this out. ;)
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • I'm in shock I had no idea these kinda things went on! Whats wrong with people!!! [-( judgmental face haha
  • I feel today must have been a big drama day for some other boards. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • I called her names....I don't care. The way how she was acting, she deserves it. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • She's one of those that you REALLY hope she gets what is coming to her, & the cheating s.o.b. sugar-daddy, too.  Unfortunately, the one that will REALLY, FULLY pay the price will be the baby, which, other than maybe the wife, is the only truly innocent victim in this.
  • Wowza!! It's hard to believe someone could be THAT self involved and callous.
  • I didn't read the whole one on Krystian1990, but I don't see why the weight thing is such a big deal.  I have twins (confirmed multiple times), & I haven't gained more than 2-3 lbs since my ms eased up...but they haven't said anything about it really, other than my shared care doctor made a weird comment about how I can't be watching my blood sugars so much that I don't gain (& yet, if I wasn't strict on my bs's, they'd be hollering, & trying to put me on insulin...).

I didn't read a bunch more, or the other link, or the one where she commented on the homeless, they started to give me a headache b/c there was a lot of inconsolable complaining.  Seems like there's always someone that just wants to sit & pout b/c everyone didn't pull out their pom-pom's & Rah-Rah for them...if you ask for help, or rant, expect replies, suggestions, & questions...that tends to happen on boards...
  • jessntim3 said:

There is no family! He doesn't have children with his wife, she never could give him any which is part of the reason his lost interest in her. His family will be with me. I'm making him happy and fulfiliing all of his needs, he will not leave or cheat on me.

This is the most disgusting part. Peeps pretty much lost their sh t after this.

imageimage
  • I called her names....I don't care. The way how she was acting, she deserves it. 

Ugh! I did too! I try to stay away from that, but seriously?? Our response (my DH made me) was half serious. We don't know if we can have more and have always considered adoption. I hope her prenatal needs are "kept" too. Poor baby(ies)! OMG I hope it's all fake. What an As-hole!!!
    :-t
  • There is no family! He doesn't have children with his wife, she never could give him any which is part of the reason his lost interest in her. His family will be with me. I'm making him happy and fulfiliing all of his needs, he will not leave or cheat on me.
    That's when I lost it. 

blogbutton badge!!!
  • Bummer the original post got marked for deletion by the mods. :(

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• She is the one trying to get the Mods to delete it. Basically what she said is should I put the father's name on the birth certificate now or after his divorce?
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • The OP just posted her email. Thus has to Mud now. 

blogbutton badge!!!
  • There is no family! He doesn't have children with his wife, she never could give him any which is part of the reason his lost interest in her. His family will be with me. I'm making him happy and fulfiliing all of his needs, he will not leave or cheat on me.
    It's disgusting X 5, b/c they equate value & apparently, respect (including respect of marital vows) dependent on fertility.  And if their baby was "planned" as she claimed, why the Hell didn't she figure out these questions about the bc BEFORE she let Mr. Wonderful impregnate her???  They are both crap.
  • Avswolf said:

Bummer the original post got marked for deletion by the mods. :(

Mods won't delete it. She went back on both threads and deleted things. But everything is quoted by the thoughtful ladies to help us lurkers understand what is going on.
    Yeah, I misread. Pretty crazy that she went back and deleted every post. Time for me to sit down and weed through the post. Lol.

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• I'm surprised she hasn't flagged me yet. 

blogbutton badge!!!

Ugh, that is gross and hurtful. It took a long time for us to conceive and the problems were entirely me. I was always somewhat worried that just maybe my husband would have second thoughts if I couldn't have children. I know he wouldn't because he loves me, children or not, but it was something that I had thought about.

This bitch is crazy. I'm glad some of her deleted posts have been quoted. The one about him buying her a nice car, huge house and setting up a bank account for her? Eww.

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• Avswolf said:
    @Avswolf DH and I laughed out loud at that post (because I sucked him into the drama too). I can't with that email address.
    Wait, what did I miss? She posted an email address???
    Yes, on a third thread in a desperate attempt to convince mods that people were threatening and stalking her.
    Which has done nothing to help her but cause more entertainment for us.
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • mamajop said:

I love that she thinks she's being stalked and people are trying to track her location... where did THAT come from, lol?!?!

Lol! Love it! This girl is a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.

• Avswolf said:

I still think there's no Tim. She probably got pregnant and the father took off, so she had to make up a story.

I kind of think the whole thing is made up. Did you see where she said she had to go because her decorater was there? Perfect timing!!!!

• Holy crap, dude. Just... wow.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • mamajop said:
    Avswolf said:
    And that gold crib......WTF????
    @Avswolf - I must have missed that part...
    @mamajop - The thread is titled yay.  She deleted picture but other people quoted it so they are still in the thread somewhere. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • All within view take notice of the hence written statements, go in set forth on this 20th day of September in the year of 2013.

Bump users will here and henceforth be referred to as "the defendant"

1. the defendant is prohibited from assaulting, threatening, intimidating, coercing or harassing Jessntim3 and their repective families.

2. the defendant is prohibited from causing or attempting to cause damages to the property of Jessntim3 and their families.

3. the defendant is prohibiting from speaking to, telephoning, writing and in any way communication with Jessntim3 in person or otherwise, directly or through so other persons.

4. the defendant is prohibited from knowingly approaching the residence of Jessntim3.

Any violation of this order with be considered blatant harassment.
  • Guys...she found us. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • mamajop said:
    jessntim3 said:
    All within view take notice of the hence written statements, go in set forth on this 20th day of September in the year of 2013.

1. the defendant is prohibited from assaulting, threatening, intimidating, coercing or harassing Jessntim3 and their repective families.

2. the defendant is prohibited from causing or attempting to cause damages to the property of Jessntim3 and their families.

3. the defendant is prohibiting from speaking to, telephoning, writing and in any way communication with Jessntim3 in person or otherwise, directly or through so other persons.

4. the defendant is prohibited from knowingly approaching the residence of Jessntim3.

@jessntim3
    Look girls!! We have a celebrity!
    I just peed my pants a little.  :)) :bz
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Avswolf said:
    All within view take notice of the hence written statements, go in set forth on this 20th day of September in the year of 2013.

Now who's stalking who? OmG. Get a life honey. Get a job. Do something. Did you even bother proof reading this before you posted it?
    Nope, but having it in red and bold makes it legal. :)

blogbutton badge!!!
  • Good grief, woman.  Log off.  You can't be "harassed" if you aren't here, & you're spreading your b.s. on multiple boards now.  NOBODY is stopping you from leaving.  

Go find the baby daddy & make him take you shopping or something to reassure yourself that you've got him on your string...& then when he disappears or has a heart attack or something from balancing two women, then you can sell off all the crap he bought you, b/c you sure have no other claims on him, especially without his name on the birth certificate.  Maybe you can buy the kid a gold training potty or something to match the crib (p.s., you need a different decorator).
  • Since she is here, but I wish mine was in RED too...and again, please give this child a chance and put it/them/ whatever up for adoption to a loving family!!
    kklimas said:

5. Plantif should not knowing commit adultery.

See you on Judge Judy! ;)

• mamajop said:
    I'm sad - no one thought my joke was funny!  :D
    What joke?
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • courtls22courtls22 member
    edited September 2013

I felt this was a good time to share a crazy pregnant momma story in my life.  My BIL broke up with his girlfriend and about a month later she told him she was pregnant.  We had heard rumors she slept with a few other people around the same time.  The entire pregnancy she tried convincing him it could only be his and the other stuff was just rumors.  She told her family it was his (they were both only 18).  She ended up being "15 days overdue" before the doctors induced her.  (The doctors here induce around 10 days past the EDD).  Once the baby was born, she sent out birth announcements with his name on them and put our family's name in the newspaper knowing that he was going to have a paternity test done.  Well the paternity test showed my BIL was not the dad.  She had lied about her due date and even the fake due date didn't add up with the last time they were together.  We didn't realize this really then but my DH and I ended up getting pregnant around the same time a year later so knew that she would have absolutely known it couldn't have been his.  Her family was as crazy as she was and completely treated us like shit because they believed their perfect angel and thought we were being ridiculous for demanding a DNA test.  That was a FUN year, not...

Edit: Also, the baby has my BIL's middle name and last name.  Who knows if they will get it legally changed.  He didn't sign the birth certificate but you can name your child whatever you want even if a dad doesn't sign.

• mamajop said:
    mamajop said:
    I'm sad - no one thought my joke was funny!  :D
    What joke?
    on the other thread - but i'm kidding anyways! everyone was saying "she's been to ____ "board" "she's been to ____ board" and i said "wow! she gets around!!! HAHAHAHA"

get it???
    ;)
    I get it. Well, the Mods have arrived, the fun is over. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • jessntim3 said:

1. the defendant is prohibited from assaulting, threatening,
    intimidating, coercing or harassing Jessntim3 and their repective
    families.

3. the defendant is prohibiting from speaking to, telephoning, writing
    and in any way communication with Jessntim3 in person or otherwise,
    directly or through so other persons.

*snort*
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • jessntim3 said:

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• I felt this was a good time to share a crazy pregnant momma story in my life.  My BIL broke up with his girlfriend and about a month later she told him she was pregnant.  We had heard rumors she slept with a few other people around the same time.  The entire pregnancy she tried convincing him it could only be his and the other stuff was just rumors.  She told her family it was his (they were both only 18).  She ended up being "15 days overdue" before the doctors induced her.  (The doctors here induce around 10 days past the EDD).  Once the baby was born, she sent out birth announcements with his name on them and put our family's name in the newspaper knowing that he was going to have a paternity test done.  Well the paternity test showed my BIL was not the dad.  She had lied about her due date and even the fake due date didn't add up with the last time they were together.  We didn't realize this really then but my DH and I ended up getting pregnant around the same time a year later so knew that she would have absolutely known it couldn't have been his.  Her family was as crazy as she was and completely treated us like shit because they believed their perfect angel and thought we were being ridiculous for demanding a DNA test.  That was a FUN year, not...

Edit: Also, the baby has my BIL's middle name and last name.  Who knows if they will get it legally changed.  He didn't sign the birth certificate but you can name your child whatever you want even if a dad doesn't sign.

It's actually well within the "normal" range to be 2 weeks past your EDD, plenty of women naturally gestate for 42 weeks, studies show those with longer cycles tend to gestate longer and vice versa. That being said, she sounds like all kinds of drama! Edit to delete random word
    I did know the 2 weeks past is normal but she lied about her due date anyway which we found out later.  So for her, she wasn't actually 15 days past due, she was actually less than 10 but other complications made them induce.  We also found that out later obviously.  And yes she was lots of fun to deal with!
  • mamajop said:
    Ladies a badge was made
    oh wow... those poor mods! can you imagine going through all of that???
    I feel bad for those mods too. I'm surprised I didn't get flagged by her. One Mod said if she keeps flagging people she will be banned. 
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Tears running down my face. This woman is such an idiot, but then again no such thing as a smart skank. Thanks for bringing attention to this - I needed the laughs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"