TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAL Awards!

Hi loves!

if I remember correctly from last year, the TTCAL Awards started in early November right?

Where do we stand on this? Do we want to do this again? 

Feedback? Opinion? Suggestions?

Re: TTCAL Awards!

• Options
    @buggirl72 who usually takes care of this? If nobody is interested wanna be my partner? ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm ready to get my vote on! Should we do a superlatives suggestion thread first?

I'M SO EXCITED!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    @buggirl72 who usually takes care of this? If nobody is interested wanna be my partner? ;)
    Happy to help :)

I think Maddielynn did it last year but I'm not sure who else was working on it.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Shall we go with the same list of awards as last time? Or should we open up a thread and ask for award suggestions?
  • Options
    I think there are room for more! Someone might have the best idea ever. We don't have to use them all.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    okay, so I'm going to post a thread to the entire board notifying them that the awards will be starting by the end of next month! 

Now, the task of finding all the awards! ;)
  • Options
    snegde said:
    How's about I love everything tonight!!?!?!!

Can we make out. I have a mega bump crush on you right now. We would be the best drinking buddies ever!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Lets do it!
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • Options
    ktlovess said:
    EKGibs said:

I want to win something this year! I don't care what but I want a badge

:D
    me too... but I'm a "newb" so probably not :P
    There is a best Newbie category!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    snegde said:

I nominate you for being wonderful, loyal, persistent, levelheaded, and steadfast. I also request that we review all categories. Since I might have a few ideas for some new ones. *-:)

I can't wait to hear your ideas.

How about best defender against trolls. And best drunk bumpie!  

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    How shall we do the voting? Do people nominate themselves? Do we nominate our faves? How does this work?
  • Options
    How shall we do the voting? Do people nominate themselves? Do we nominate our faves? How does this work?
    I'm new to this, but I think we should nominate other people...maybe a thread for each category and all nominations go in that thread?  Is that too many threads?  If they are all mixed in one it seems like it will be craaaazy.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    I'm new to this, but I think we should nominate other people...maybe a thread for each category and all nominations go in that thread?  Is that too many threads?  If they are all mixed in one it seems like it will be craaaazy.
    I think this is a great idea!!! BUT, i think it's important that to make it into the final vote in each category you need to be nominated and someone needs to second your nomination!
  • Options
    We could all put what we want to be nominated for, then do it poll style for each award as there'll be multiple names to choose from?

Dunno. Just tossing ideas out there.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    KMW08 said:
    We could all put what we want to be nominated for, then do it poll style for each award as there'll be multiple names to choose from? Dunno. Just tossing ideas out there.
    This is a good idea!

So 25 different polls for the nominations? But, what happens if there are like 20 ladies in one category how do we limit it? Top 5 move on to the final vote?
  • Options
    Last time we had people nominate others for whatever category (I think we had an official nomination thread).  I'm pretty sure the list was put at the beginning of the thread and the OP edited it to add names next to the category as people were nominated. Nothing wrong with having a nomination seconded. We also had blatant campaigning - both by people wanting to be voted for and by those who nominated the person.

Main rules that I can remember is that someone could not win more than one thing and if you graduated you were removed from the nomination list.

I think the actually vote was one large ballot on survey monkey.

I'll do some research on this for you tomorrow to see what was done.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    snegde said:

I nominate you for being wonderful, loyal, persistent, levelheaded, and steadfast. I also request that we review all categories. Since I might have a few ideas for some new ones. *-:)
    Awww thanks!
    :\">
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    buggirl72 said:
    Last time we had people nominate others for whatever category (I think we had an official nomination thread).  I'm pretty sure the list was put at the beginning of the thread and the OP edited it to add names next to the category as people were nominated. Nothing wrong with having a nomination seconded. We also had blatant campaigning - both by people wanting to be voted for and by those who nominated the person.

Main rules that I can remember is that someone could not win more than one thing and if you graduated you were removed from the nomination list.

I think the actually vote was one large ballot on survey monkey.

I'll do some research on this for you tomorrow to see what was done.
    This is what I remember happening.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"