Baby Names
Options

Ariel

allardrallardr member
edited September 2013 in Baby Names
Ok so just TTC but planning some names, I appreciate the help you've all given on the boys side now time to attack girl's name. I thought I had it with Lillian Harper, but I found Lillian was way high on top 100 list not to mention Lily and I definitely don't want that. We have others we like though so no biggie.

Our top first names are: Dakota & Ariel

Any middle name ideas would be great! I like Dakota Mae so far the best, but have nothing for Ariel. I feel like a good middle name for either could sway us to that name choice. Thanks in advance for your brilliant ideas!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ariel

• Options
    I dislike Dakota. Ariel is nice. But I think it's a little matchy with Annabelle...

Ariel June
    Ariel Mae
    Ariel Therese
    Ariel Brynn
    Ariel Nicole
    Ariel Joy

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Options
    Arielle is a pretty enough name, and I like it a lot better than Dakota. Can I urge you to use the feminine spelling? Ariel is a boy's name, and one that's been in the news lately for easily one of the worst known kidnapping situations in our country's history. In a couple years, the association with Ariel Castro will fade; but really, it's another good reason to use the feminine spelling for a girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ariel is lovely.

Ariel Elise

Ariel Jane

Ariel Renee

Ariel Nicole

Ariel Christine

Ariel Suzanne

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I have an ex boyfriend named Ariel (went by Ari). Ariel is a boy's name. Arielle is the girl name. I wouldn't use it because it reminds me too much of the little mermaid. I think Arielle Harper sounds nice
  • Options
    allardrallardr member
    edited September 2013
    I'm so glad you all mentioned that. I didn't even know it was a guys name too, weird guys name in my opinion. I like the guys spelling better. If it were Arielle to similar to Annabelle. It may be back to the drawing board for some new ideas. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"