TTC After a Loss

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*Friday, September 20*~*~*

SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
edited September 2013 in TTC After a Loss

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

This check-in is for Friday, September 20, 2013.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions.

- Check in is every Friday
- New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status.
- Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appointments, prayer requests.
- Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

I look forward to getting to know you!
~SandSunBliss~image

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

@Ktlovess- What's new with you?  Any signs of AF? I’m ready to have this AF party…  Has your anxiety eased up at all?

@maplesugarkisses- Are you still in your 2WW? How are you feeling? Any fun weekend plans?

@MrsWallick- Did you O last Friday?  2WW bliss (ha).  Is your DH feeling better? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

@MrsHamon09- How is the house hunting going? Any new leads? I see that AF has finally arrived. How are you feeling? 

@mmnumber5- Hope you got to HIO all weekend!!  How’s the 2WW treating you?  How are the support groups going? Anything else new?

@kountingsheep- Your chart is beautiful. Are you still planning to test tomorrow? FX for you!!  Are you ready for moving day tomorrow? 

@MollySm- Looks like AF has come and gone for you.  How are you feeling?  Did you decide if you are going to try again this cycle?

@ahenson818- Woohoo! No more waiting for that dreadful cycle to end!  How is AF treating you?  If you are anything like me, you were probably quite happy to see the bitch after the provera… I don’t want either of us to see her again for a while though!!  

@BethKate2– It looks like you hit O and O-1 – good timing!  How’s the 2WW treating you? FX for you!! Any other news?

@Shandorfml2- Any signs of O yet?  I’m sorry this cycle has been another frustrating one for you. ((hugs)) How are you outside of TTC?

@slensic – Have you had any further blood draws?  FX you get off the bench soon between that and your thyroid.  How is charting going so far?

@nyg2042 – welcome back, love.  I have been so happy to see you around TB.  It looks like Wednesday was your O day. I hope you were able to get a little QT in with your DH around your busy weekday schedule!!

MyFirstRaspberry- I hope your break is everything that you need, love.

@SandSunBliss-  Well, if I don’t have a huge temp drop, I will test this weekend.  I am not optimistic since I had a small temp drop this morning which was after only 2 hours of sleep (my sleep has been terrible).  Hopefully I O again next cycle and get another try.  If I'm honest, I’m a bit sad about it all today.  I know I’m not out yet, but I’m missing my LOs and not feeling good about this cycle at all...

­To any ladies not listed, be assured you have not been forgotten. I only list ladies who posted in the latest check-in. Feel free to join in!

Question of the day:  Do you have a favorite fair or carnival memory?  Tell us about it!

Inspirational Quote/Verse:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

Re: *~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*Friday, September 20*~*~*

• @MrsHamon09- How is the house hunting going? Any new leads? I see that AF has finally arrived. How are you feeling? 

@SandSunBliss Good morning, Love! My FX are so crossed for you during your TWW!

I am doing well VERY happy AF has made her appearance. I will start Clomid in just a few days. Insurance wont cover the drug but they have assured me they will cover the ultrasounds that are needed. I am nervous to take it but I know that my body other wise will not do what it needs to.

We are going to see more houses tomorrow so FX. We have to tell our apt in less than a month our decision...YIKES!!!

I will be back on later to provide support to others I am heading out to work. Have a great day all!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

• @MrsHamon09- How is the house hunting going? Any new leads? I see that AF has finally arrived. How are you feeling? 

@SandSunBliss Good morning, Love! My FX are so crossed for you during your TWW!

I am doing well VERY happy AF has made her appearance. I will start Clomid in just a few days. Insurance wont cover the drug but they have assured me they will cover the ultrasounds that are needed. I am nervous to take it but I know that my body other wise will not do what it needs to.

We are going to see more houses tomorrow so FX. We have to tell our apt in less than a month our decision...YIKES!!!

I will be back on later to provide support to others I am heading out to work. Have a great day all!

Thanks, love. I hope you have a great day @ work!

Yay!  FX the clomid does its job and gives you peace of mind. I'm sorry you are nervous - I bet everything will be just fine. 

I hope the house hunt goes swimmingly tomorrow!  FX you guys find something - that is a tight deadline! 

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• Loading the player...
  • @SandSunBliss thanks for the check-in doll. (((Hugs)) and I'm sorry you're having a hard time today!! I'm praying for you and still have everything crossed for you!

OMG hallelujah for AF!!! Although she did wake me up with cramps from hell 2 nights ago. But I'm so glad to be past that last cycle. I start Femara today (CD3-7) and then have an u/s on 9/30. Hopefully, I will actually O this time. And I hope we both don't see AF again for a long too (for good reasons this time).

QOTD: It's hard for me to pick out 1 fair memory b/c of how many I've been to showing calves. But Tulsa State Fair two years is where DH and I rekindled our relationship. It will always have a special place in my heart, and it's neat to think back on it b/c we are back there every year. Kind of like another anniversary for us.
  • SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
    edited September 2013
    @SandSunBliss thanks for the check-in doll. (((Hugs)) and I'm sorry you're having a hard time today!! I'm praying for you and still have everything crossed for you! OMG hallelujah for AF!!! Although she did wake me up with cramps from hell 2 nights ago. But I'm so glad to be past that last cycle. I start Femara today (CD3-7) and then have an u/s on 9/30. Hopefully, I will actually O this time. And I hope we both don't see AF again for a long too (for good reasons this time). QOTD: It's hard for me to pick out 1 fair memory b/c of how many I've been to showing calves. But Tulsa State Fair two years is where DH and I rekindled our relationship. It will always have a special place in my heart, and it's neat to think back on it b/c we are back there every year. Kind of like another anniversary for us.

Thanks.  We all have these days.  I am just hoping that I know something this weekend and move on one way or another... :-<

FX that Femara does the trick and you O and we skip blissfully to PgAL...haha.

I love your memory.. Mine is of my DH too.  We weren't officially dating yet, but it was the first time we held hands.  :\">

imageimage image

• @SandSunBliss haha "blissfully". Nice word play ;)

I hope we do too...sooner rather than later
  • @sunsandbliss - thanks for the check-in!  Hope all is well with you!

@nyg2042 – welcome back, love.  I have been so happy to see you around TB.  It looks like Wednesday was your O day. I hope you were able to get a little QT in with your DH around your busy weekday schedule!!

I think we did pretty well, didn't actually hit O day, but we did get the days leading up to it in.  It's weird, I feel kind of devoid of emotion right now.  I don't feel anything at all about our timing.  Usually, I either feel really optimistic or not so happy at this point.  I am guessing this is somewhat normal for me as time continues to pass.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but I also don't want to be a pessimist, kwim?

QOTD:  I remember going to Italian festivals when I was younger (these are big in NY/NJ) and eating lots of zeppoles.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• @Shandorfml2- Any signs of O yet? I’m sorry this cycle has been another frustrating one for you. ((hugs)) How are you outside of TTC?

Hi Sand :) Hope you and the rest of LIW are good

I've had breakouts, sore boobs and had ewcm on Wed. FF says if my temp goes up tomorrow I get CHs for Wednesday. Not 100% but I know my body is trying. I had a doc appointment yesterday. We talked about TTC and how my body isn't ovulating. She suggested going on bcp for 3 months to regulate my cycles. I know this is best, and probably the fastest way to get pregnant but it was hard to hear. I broke down crying and she was really upbeat and positive. If I'm not pregnant by Oct 10th or haven't had AF we're going to start the pill. Don't want to, but I know it's probably my best shot. I'll keep you all updated.

In non-TTC life I'm ok. Tired. Work has been busy. Gearing up for our Rememberance Walk for the support group I'm a part of for miscarriage, stillbirth, pregnancy and infant loss. Oct. 5th. Looking forward to it.

QOTW: I just love the food!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @Shandorfml2- Any signs of O yet? I’m sorry this cycle has been another frustrating one for you. ((hugs)) How are you outside of TTC?

Hi Sand :) Hope you and the rest of LIW are good

I've had breakouts, sore boobs and had ewcm on Wed. FF says if my temp goes up tomorrow I get CHs for Wednesday. Not 100% but I know my body is trying. I had a doc appointment yesterday. We talked about TTC and how my body isn't ovulating. She suggested going on bcp for 3 months to regulate my cycles. I know this is best, and probably the fastest way to get pregnant but it was hard to hear. I broke down crying and she was really upbeat and positive. If I'm not pregnant by Oct 10th or haven't had AF we're going to start the pill. Don't want to, but I know it's probably my best shot. I'll keep you all updated.

In non-TTC life I'm ok. Tired. Work has been busy. Gearing up for our Rememberance Walk for the support group I'm a part of for miscarriage, stillbirth, pregnancy and infant loss. Oct. 5th. Looking forward to it.

QOTW: I just love the food!

FX for a big temp rise tomorrow!! I know your body can do it :).  I know you don't want to go on bc and be benched :(.  I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, I hope the time passes quickly and it does the trick!

GL with work - mine sucks right now too.  I hope the walk goes well. 

I love the food too!

imageimage image

• nyg2042 said:
    @sunsandbliss - thanks for the check-in!  Hope all is well with you!

I think we did pretty well, didn't actually hit O day, but we did get the days leading up to it in.  It's weird, I feel kind of devoid of emotion right now.  I don't feel anything at all about our timing.  Usually, I either feel really optimistic or not so happy at this point.  I am guessing this is somewhat normal for me as time continues to pass.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but I also don't want to be a pessimist, kwim?

QOTD:  I remember going to Italian festivals when I was younger (these are big in NY/NJ) and eating lots of zeppoles.

It sounds like your timing was good.  I understand.  It's an emotional roller coaster and we all have ways of protecting ourselves. FX for you!

I googled zeppoles...and now I totally want them.

imageimage image

• @SandSunBliss - I'm sorry you are feeling bummed about things, but your chart still looks great.  I have everything crossed for you!

@MollySm- Looks like AF has come and gone for you.  How are you feeling?  Did you decide if you are going to try again this cycle?

AF came and went.  I'm feeling somehow better being here than being in the midst of an unclear cycle.  I really hope that my temps are more clear this cycle.  I turn 35 on Sunday, which isn't a milestone I'm happy to be reaching without being pregnant.  But we did decide to TTC this cycle, so I'm psyched for that and ready to get trying.

Toddler mentioned :

The reason we were considering taking the month of is because my brothers and sisters get together at the end of June every year.  It is the time when my DD gets to see her cousins from my side of the family, and that's important to me.  On top of that, since my parents died we have been terrible about getting together, and we've just started doing it regularly that week in June.  I'm the big one who pushes for it, so I worry if I don't go, it won't happen.  But I really didn't want to not try this cycle.  I spoke with my sister who said she could move it to a week in August and H looked at his schedule and figured he could take an easy class in August, so if he had to skip a week of school he could.  I'm sure I can get everyone else on board with the change if we get pregnant, so we're just going for it.  

I hope everyone is having a good week!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• MollySm said:
    @SandSunBliss - I'm sorry you are feeling bummed about things, but your chart still looks great.  I have everything crossed for you!

@MollySm- Looks like AF has come and gone for you.  How are you feeling?  Did you decide if you are going to try again this cycle?

AF came and went.  I'm feeling somehow better being here than being in the midst of an unclear cycle.  I really hope that my temps are more clear this cycle.  I turn 35 on Sunday, which isn't a milestone I'm happy to be reaching without being pregnant.  But we did decide to TTC this cycle, so I'm psyched for that and ready to get trying.

Toddler mentioned :

The reason we were considering taking the month of is because my brothers and sisters get together at the end of June every year.  It is the time when my DD gets to see her cousins from my side of the family, and that's important to me.  On top of that, since my parents died we have been terrible about getting together, and we've just started doing it regularly that week in June.  I'm the big one who pushes for it, so I worry if I don't go, it won't happen.  But I really didn't want to not try this cycle.  I spoke with my sister who said she could move it to a week in August and H looked at his schedule and figured he could take an easy class in August, so if he had to skip a week of school he could.  I'm sure I can get everyone else on board with the change if we get pregnant, so we're just going for it.  

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Hi, dear!  Thanks - I'm sure I will snap out of it soon enough...

I am excited that you are trying again this cycle!  Happy early Birthday :).  I'm sorry that is a sad milestone for you right now. (hugs)

I'm glad your family is being so supportive!!

imageimage image

• mmnumber5 said:
    @sandsunbliss thanks for check in fx that this mornings drop was a fluke! @mmnumber5- Hope you got to HIO all weekend!! How’s the 2WW treating you? How are the support groups going? Anything else new? we did get to HIO this weekend! I'm glad it was over the weekend because I have been exhausted every night darn college ruining my baby making. The 2ww is so much easier than waiting to o because its definite and when its over you know because there are 2 definitive answers oing is just a pain. My groups are always gonna piss me off sometimes. I love some of my girls but we always seem to get one every couple a weeks that pisses me off!! Nothing else is new I am more than half way done with my classes this session of my semester thank goodness. Bring on graduation next spring. But I hate stats. We had a school carnival growing up it was so much fun! I pied the principal in the face and we always got to run around with friends because our parents had no worries.

Haha. I love your carnival memories.

I would agree that the 2WW is not too bad once O is confirmed :).  Although, I'm near the end which gets a little dicey again.

Woohoo graduation is not too far off!

imageimage image

• ktlovess said:
    Hi @Sandsunbliss - Happy Friday!

@Ktlovess- What's new with you?  Any signs of AF? I’m ready to have this AF party…  Has your anxiety eased up at all?

I had a follow up with my OBGYN yesterday, and I was cleared to TTC again once AF arrives... he told me not to wait because I turn 31 in February. Is that old in the fertility world?? Apparently. No AF yet... he said I should have it by some time in October and if I don't, he will put me on fertility meds to induce ovulation. AHHH! My temps are crazy weird - up and down and up and down.... boo...I'm just temping to practise and I was hoping to see some sort of trend :) I want to have my party soon! And, still have anxiety that I am starting to deal with on the 2nd of October through counselling. Hopefully no meds!

QOTW - I don't really LIKE the fair or carnival... *GASP. Probably an UO for sure. I do have a soft spot for cotton candy :)

Happy Friday to you, too. :x

I didn't realize that was old in fertility world!  I think it depends on how many eggs you have which is different for everyone and how many living children you hope to have.  FX your temps even out soon and AF hurries up on her own!

I am glad to read that you are going to check into counseling. I have a therapist and he is AMAZING.  I don't take any medication for my anxiety - just see him every 2 weeks.  I hope you find it to be exactly what you need.

You don't like the fair?!!?  Haha.  I'm just looking forward to ours coming up next month and was trying to think of a fun fall question...  Who doesn't love cotton candy? ;)

Have a great weekend!

imageimage image

• @kountingsheep- Your chart is beautiful. Are you still planning to test tomorrow? FX for you!! Are you ready for moving day tomorrow? My temp is still high, no PMS or AF symptoms, no AF today, which it should have been here by now (I have about an 11-12 day LP and today is 13dpo) and still BFN this morning. I was pretty shocked when it came up negative today, because I've been having morning sickness including vomiting the last three mornings, so I really thought it would be positive. I've been checking all day for spotting to say that AF is on the way, but none. I'm so confused as to why I seem to have many signs pointing to being KU and yet I can't turn a test?! And I am so ready to be done packing and moving. I finally packed the last of my kitchen stuff and cleaned the kitchen so now we move the rest tomorrow! Because we are getting up early for moving, I'm going to give it until Sunday to try testing again. I'm still kind of hopeful but just starting to get discouraged that I don't know what's going on. :( I just want to know if I can celebrate or if I need to move on to the next cycle.

I would be so frustrated if I were you as well.  It certainly sounds promising if you could just get the stupid test to cooperate! GL moving the last of it tomorrow - I know you will be so happy to be done.

FX we both get some cheery news come Sunday. (hugs)

imageimage image

• @BethKate2– It looks like you hit O and O-1 – good timing!  How’s the 2WW treating you? FX for you!! Any other news?

It was actually -2 and O, or -3, and -1, depending on which day I actually ovulated. Either way, it was pretty decent timing. The 2ww has been fine. I'm way more stressed when I'm waiting to O. I don't get anxious about waiting to test. No other news.

Question of the day:  Do you have a favorite fair or carnival memory?  Tell us about it! Hmm...not that I can think of.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• @kountingsheep- Your chart is beautiful. Are you still planning to test tomorrow? FX for you!! Are you ready for moving day tomorrow? My temp is still high, no PMS or AF symptoms, no AF today, which it should have been here by now (I have about an 11-12 day LP and today is 13dpo) and still BFN this morning. I was pretty shocked when it came up negative today, because I've been having morning sickness including vomiting the last three mornings, so I really thought it would be positive. I've been checking all day for spotting to say that AF is on the way, but none. I'm so confused as to why I seem to have many signs pointing to being KU and yet I can't turn a test?! And I am so ready to be done packing and moving. I finally packed the last of my kitchen stuff and cleaned the kitchen so now we move the rest tomorrow! Because we are getting up early for moving, I'm going to give it until Sunday to try testing again. I'm still kind of hopeful but just starting to get discouraged that I don't know what's going on. :( I just want to know if I can celebrate or if I need to move on to the next cycle.
    Your chart looks great, and your symptoms sound promising too!  That must be super frustrating to be still getting BFNs.  :(  Fingers crossed that you get a + tomorrow!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• BethKate2 said:

@BethKate2– It looks like you hit O and O-1 – good timing!  How’s the 2WW treating you? FX for you!! Any other news?

It was actually -2 and O, or -3, and -1, depending on which day I actually ovulated. Either way, it was pretty decent timing. The 2ww has been fine. I'm way more stressed when I'm waiting to O. I don't get anxious about waiting to test. No other news.

Question of the day:  Do you have a favorite fair or carnival memory?  Tell us about it! Hmm...not that I can think of.

GL! Have a great weekend.

imageimage image

• @kountingsheep- Your chart is beautiful. Are you still planning to test tomorrow? FX for you!! Are you ready for moving day tomorrow?

My temp is still high, no PMS or AF symptoms, no AF today, which it should have been here by now (I have about an 11-12 day LP and today is 13dpo) and still BFN this morning. I was pretty shocked when it came up negative today, because I've been having morning sickness including vomiting the last three mornings, so I really thought it would be positive. I've been checking all day for spotting to say that AF is on the way, but none. I'm so confused as to why I seem to have many signs pointing to being KU and yet I can't turn a test?!

And I am so ready to be done packing and moving. I finally packed the last of my kitchen stuff and cleaned the kitchen so now we move the rest tomorrow! Because we are getting up early for moving, I'm going to give it until Sunday to try testing again. I'm still kind of hopeful but just starting to get discouraged that I don't know what's going on. :( I just want to know if I can celebrate or if I need to move on to the next cycle.

Every limb on my body is crossed for you!!!!!

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Happy Friday SandSunBliss! Sorry you're having a rough day. FX your 2ww is almost over and you skip blissfully to PgAL haha. I love that!! I know it's easier said than done, but stay optimistic lovely!

@MrsWallick- Did you O last Friday? 2WW bliss (ha). Is your DH feeling better? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

Ugh! I'm frustrated as well. I'm just not understanding my lady parts. Post loss until recently, I was having 29 day cycles and Oing on CD 17-18 every single cycle like clockwork. I mentioned last cycle that I was a bit wacky and didn't know what was going on. This cycle has continued :(
    DH was sick last week which totally threw off my schedule and sleep. I had a regular annual OB/GYN appt last week as well and she said that I had a lot of CM and it looked like I was gearing up to O. Then I had some spotting for a few days (which is pretty typical after a pap, right?). But I realized that I was focused on the spotting and forgot to check for any EWCM along with it. I had minor ovary pain on the left side for one of those days as well. So I think/hope that I'm retarded and I just missed the signs, but I'm worried that I didn't O. I have never O'd this late in my cycle, so I don't think it could be just a late O. If I O'd when I was supposed to and I just missed the signs, then DH and I hit O-2 and O, which is decent.

Since then, I've been exhausted and had sore boobs and very strange aversion to food smells (specifically yogurt, weird). But those things, minus the smelling are also PMS, so who knows. O, the joys of my first 2ww!!

This was sooo long. I'm sorry!!! Just a little anxious, since its our first cycle really TTCAL.

QOTW: I used to volunteer at my local church carnival all through middle and high school and one year I did the face painting booth. That was fun :)

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Happy Friday SandSunBliss! Sorry you're having a rough day. FX your 2ww is almost over and you skip blissfully to PgAL haha. I love that!! I know it's easier said than done, but stay optimistic lovely!

@MrsWallick- Did you O last Friday? 2WW bliss (ha). Is your DH feeling better? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

Ugh! I'm frustrated as well. I'm just not understanding my lady parts. Post loss until recently, I was having 29 day cycles and Oing on CD 17-18 every single cycle like clockwork. I mentioned last cycle that I was a bit wacky and didn't know what was going on. This cycle has continued :(
    DH was sick last week which totally threw off my schedule and sleep. I had a regular annual OB/GYN appt last week as well and she said that I had a lot of CM and it looked like I was gearing up to O. Then I had some spotting for a few days (which is pretty typical after a pap, right?). But I realized that I was focused on the spotting and forgot to check for any EWCM along with it. I had minor ovary pain on the left side for one of those days as well. So I think/hope that I'm retarded and I just missed the signs, but I'm worried that I didn't O. I have never O'd this late in my cycle, so I don't think it could be just a late O. If I O'd when I was supposed to and I just missed the signs, then DH and I hit O-2 and O, which is decent.

Since then, I've been exhausted and had sore boobs and very strange aversion to food smells (specifically yogurt, weird). But those things, minus the smelling are also PMS, so who knows. O, the joys of my first 2ww!!

This was sooo long. I'm sorry!!! Just a little anxious, since its our first cycle really TTCAL.

QOTW: I used to volunteer at my local church carnival all through middle and high school and one year I did the face painting booth. That was fun :)

Fx for you!!! Hopefully you caught it just right:) sorry for wonkiness. No fun!

imageimage image

• @ahenson818 FX that the Femara works and that you O!

@nyg2042 FX during your TWW. I can understand not wanting to get to excited.

@Shandorfml2 I pray your ute gets with the program and that you O! Good luck with your walk I would love to participate in a walk like that.

@MollySM I am so excited for you that you will be TTC this month. I am glad to hear your sister is understanding about possibly moving the date. I hope everything will work out how it is supposed to!

@Mmnumber5 I hope your TWW goes by fast and that you get the answer you want! So exciting that graduation is coming up in the spring!

@Ktlovess I hope AF comes quickly for you and that your temps start to even out here soon also!

@Kountingsheep So sorry for your BFN FX that all will still work out. I hate moving also but it will all be done soon so that's good!

@BethKate2 glad to hear you are remaining calm during your TWW. I am not so sure I will be as calm once I get there.

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• @BethKate2 glad to hear you are remaining calm during your TWW. I am not so sure I will be as calm once I get there.

@MrsHamon09, thanks. :) The 2ww doesn't bother me at this point. I guess probably because I just expect negatives, so I don't get excited about testing. I worry way more about having well-timed sex during my FW.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• @MrsHamon09 thanks hun!! GL on the house hunting today.
  • Thanks @MrsHamon09 . Though looks like no O yet, big drop today. :(

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @shandorfml2 sorry about the temp drop this morning!!

I understand your dissppointment in having to go back on BCP to regulate your cycle. My OB has said that I may have to do that too and I know it upset & frustrated me. FX your body gets it together!!
  • @shandorfml2 sorry about the temp drop this morning!! I understand your dissppointment in having to go back on BCP to regulate your cycle. My OB has said that I may have to do that too and I know it upset & frustrated me. FX your body gets it together!!

Thanks. I hope your body works too! I know that going on BCP could do the trick as that was how I got preg the first time. I think I got preg 4 months after stopping the pill and after two months of really charting and trying. Waiting SUCKS.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Hello ladies!!!!  I have not been on much the past week. I am back to school and leave the house at 6am and have not been getting home til after 7 every night.  Thurs was parents night so I was at school til 8:15. I also have an hour commute so I am exhausted!!!  

I am on CD 10, started OPKs and the past few days and I started temping again this month.  I took last month off. I think I needed the break.  I also am doing the CBFM.

We have our appt with the OBGYM on 9/30 to see what our next step is since it has been 6 months TTC after MC.  
    Hope everyone is doing well.  THinking of all you ladies that have an EDD this month.  I know what you are going through, this month has been tough for me!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

• Hello ladies!!!!  I have not been on much the past week. I am back to school and leave the house at 6am and have not been getting home til after 7 every night.  Thurs was parents night so I was at school til 8:15. I also have an hour commute so I am exhausted!!!  

I am on CD 10, started OPKs and the past few days and I started temping again this month.  I took last month off. I think I needed the break.  I also am doing the CBFM.

We have our appt with the OBGYM on 9/30 to see what our next step is since it has been 6 months TTC after MC.  
    Hope everyone is doing well.  THinking of all you ladies that have an EDD this month.  I know what you are going through, this month has been tough for me!!!

1 hour commute WOW bless your heart! Hopefully things will settle down soon. I hope your OB apt goes well and you can get a plan put together! I am not familiar with CBFM

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

1 hour commute WOW bless your heart! Hopefully things will settle down soon. I hope your OB apt goes well and you can get a plan put together! I am not familiar with
    CBFM

Thanks. Yeah things will settle down now that parents night is over. Yeah will be nice to see what the plan is next. CBFM is the clear blue fertility monitor. I have been using it for the past four months now.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Good luck with your OB appt! FX that you get a good plan and some good news!

image     image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"