August 2013 Moms
Options

Rock and Play

What kind of Rock and Play do you have...bassinet or napper? There are so many to choose from online. For those that have their LO sleep in it at night, did LO struggle to transition to the crib? All reviews welcome- I'm debating buying one.
Thanks!

Re: Rock and Play

• Options
    The basic one. Lucas didn't have any trouble transitioning.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I don't have one and haven't this whole time. DS is 7 weeks. I prefer to have him flat on his back in the crib when possible. I wouldn't feel comfortable letting him sleep in a rnp unless I was awake watching him.

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't know there were different kinds. We just have the regular rock and play. We have not transitioned him to his crib yet. We are moving in a few months and will use the crib when we are in our new house. DS will be around 3 months.

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    We have the regular RnP and I was worrying about transitioning as well, but decided to get a crib wedge since LO enjoys being on an incline.. I figured id take it out once he's a bit older and more accustomed to the crib and his room.
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    We have the monkey one from target...absolutely love it and so does LO. Have not transitioned to crib yet but hopefully will have no problems

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    We used a RnP for DD and she transitioned really well. We bought the basic one from target.
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We have the very basic yellow one w the dots. Takes up a lot less space than two cribs.

One of mine has reflux, so he'll most likely be in it for a while. He likes to belly sleep and I'm not comfortable w that until he can roll on his own, so he'll prob be in the RNP until he can do that.

• Options
    Lo loves her rnp! We have the basic one and she sleeps in it each night.. Definitely has been the one item we would be lost without! 
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    I still have my parents' that I borrowed and I don't think I'll be giving it back for a while. DD's night sleeping as really improved since using it. The best night she had was an initial 6 hour stretch then probably another 3.

I think we just have a standard one.
  • Options
    Last week I was also debating getting one. I finally caved and bought one and LO loves it. She isn't sleeping super long stretches in it but it works.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We got the bright starts brand one. It doesn't rock but it was 1/2 the price. we didn't want him to get used to rocking so that was ok with us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the basic one.
  • Options
    We got the Snugamonkey -- after reading up on them, I wanted one with a little extra padding for her head. Haven't transitioned to her crib yet, but right now when she naps during the day I try to put her different places (pack n play, crib, swing, on our bed) so she gets used to sleeping different places. So far so good.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Basic one. Haven't transitioned yet, and probably won't until after her shots.

I am not worried about transitioning. DS started out for two months in the swing, and DD1 in a bouncer. Neither had much difficulty switching to the crib.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"