August 2013 Moms
Options

Woombie?

Does anyone use the woombie? DD has been having an awful time sleeping at night the past 2 nights, and I'm thinking of trying it. She sleeps so much better when swaddled, but she keeps breaking out of the miracle blanket and the sleep sack swaddle because she loves having her hands up by her face so much. 

If you have the woombie, which one do you have? Does anyone have the leggies one? I'm interested in that one because I'd love to put her in the bouncer or swing on occasion while being swaddled. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
EDD 08/26/2013 
Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

Re: Woombie?

• Options
    Just purchased the woombie (swaddlepod) and the Aden and Anais (easy swaddle) because I am having the same issue with my LO. Out of the two I am hoping one does the trick. Once I receive them I will update you.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm having a hard time keeping DD's arms straight when I put her in the miracle blanket and they always end up a little bent. She can't break out but I feel like I just can't get her in right.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use the swaddlepod, looks just like the woombie and we love it. It is the only way we can keep LO swaddled. He also loves having his hands by his face and can break out of any swaddle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We use the swaddlepod at the moment, and will buy the woombie when he outgrows it. We have to double swaddle him using an A&A and then zip him into the swaddle pod because Hoodini loves his hands up by his face. The woombie is a different material though, so we may not need to keep using both.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    We have a woombie and I like it a lot. He fusses getting into it but he definitely can't break out which is really nice. Biggest problem is we only bought one cause they're a little pricey and he loves epically pooping in it so it always seems like it's in the wash.
  • Options
    We have the ventilated Woombie, and I like it. She doesn't love getting into it, but once it's all zipped up, she's really relaxed in it and sleeps well.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Im borrowing a wombie from my sister. It doesnt have the legs but its a god send ds loves it
  • Options
    Are Woombies only sold online?
  • Options
    A local boutique baby store in my city sells them. The Woombie website has a list of authorized retailers

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options
    For anyone interested, there are some BOGO deals on the woombie on their website right now. 

I got two Woombie leggies for the price of one :) 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    My LO is sleeping inside the original Woombie right now. I love it and LO sleeps so much better in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"