December 2010 Moms
Options

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Is anyone else highly amused by the Sharky and Bones music videos?? Sharky cracks me up!
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jake and the Neverland Pirates

• Options
    I love Skarky and Bones!
    imageimage
  • Options
    We have the soundtrack in the car and I, embarrassingly, know all the words. Haha It was like $6 on Amazon and Charlie loves it.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I'm super curious about what they're both like when they're just hanging out with friends...
  • Options
    keags, great question! I'm totally intrigued!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ColtsdadColtsdad member
    edited September 2013
    Take a look at some of the voice talent they land for that show too.  Josh Duhamel voices Captain Flynn (the desert pirate) and if memory serves several other moderate to big name stars have done voice cameos in the show as well.  One of the Arquette brothers does the voice of Skully.

We own the CD of all the Sharky and Bones songs and my wife has been known to listen to it on occasion with no children in the car.  We even do the actions to the song "Roll Up the Map".
  • Options
    I just saw on Entertainment Tonight that Sharon Osbourne voices Captain Hook's mother. Doc McStuffins seems to have some big named guest star voices too.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    According to wikipedia lots of stars contribute:

Teri Hatcher, Tori Spelling, Sharon Osbourne, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Jerry O'Connell, Lisa Loeb, Adam West, Josh Duhamel and Jane Kaczmarek have all voiced recurring characters on the show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"