August 2011 Moms

TV Shows

What are you watching?
Anything you recommend?

We started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix and now are watching the last season. I Love this show! So good.

Also so sad my Dexter is ending but also glued when my Michael C. Hall is on lol.

Can't wait for The Walking Dead! :)

We started watching Lost on Netflix and so far it's really good....hope it all ends well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TV Shows

• I just started watching Parenthood, and I'm hooked. I've only been watching for about two weeks, and I'm already halfway through season 3.

You would prob like it, it sounds like we have the same taste in TV shows.

Oh, and I love Lost. DH and I didn't start watching it until the final season was airing on TV, buy we flew through all the seasons in under three months. One of my all time fave shows!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Love Dexter and Parenthood.

Just finished season 5 of Mad Men on Netflix. Love it.

Lost. Well, I was pretty disappointed but I stuck it out.

Have you tried Netflix original Orange Is The New Black? LOVED it.

How about Ameeican Horror Story?
  • Loading the player...
  • I just started Breaking Bad yesterday.
  • Breaking Bad is our favorite but Homeland is pretty close. We just finished all the seasons of Dexter that are available on DVD, so no spoilers! We watched Orange is the New Black on Netflix and just started House of Cards. I like them both. I can't wait for Parks and Rec....oh and I'm guilty of still watching Grey's.
  • Did I mention American Horror Story?
  • Popping in while I pump...

I watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine (just started the other day), and I thought it was hilarious. I'm really looking forward to it now.

I also watched the pilot episode of Sleepy Hollow - not sure where they are going to go with it (ie, if they can sustain it), so I'm going to watch a few more episodes before I decide.

I really love Elementary and Grimm, so I'm looking forward to those coming back. DH and I watch The Walking Dead together, and I've been watching the last few episodes of Breaking Bad with him. He'll get the last season Dexter when it comes out on DVD/Netflix, so I might watch that with him. We also watch Revolution, but I can't say it's high on my list.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh we also really like Big Bang Theory. But we're huge nerds so that might have something to do with it ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"