Single Parents

Just Frustrated

Well the lawyer is paid, he will be filing papers to get my house back this week and to secure my payments since now my soon to be ex is threatening them. I have been to L&D so much with contractions and I have to go almost an hour away to the big hospitals L&D department till I am 35 weeks, just in case. So I have to make it till next Monday then I can go 30min away. At this point I am so frustrated with it I told my Dr. I am not going anywhere till I see a baby's head. He laughs, I'm not. I have been 3cm for over a week and I have contractions off and on all day long. I am exhausted, but so bloated and sore I don't sleep really well. I am struggling right now, I miss my house. I thought I would feel really bad because in TN when you get a divorce the first thing you file is a restraining order and honestly it can't get done soon enough. I decided I am not naming my baby what that man who donated his DNA to him wants his name to be, I am not going to give him anytime with the baby when he is born, because frankly no one says I have to. I really started thinking about it all today, he has not been to one single prenatal appointment, not one. He never asks how I am doing, it's all your going to take the house I worked myself to death for. He is more concerned with that house and money than his own children, and to me that just says he does not deserve to even know when the baby is born. He's my little piece of heaven, him and his two brothers are my angels. Am I wrong for feeling like this?

Re: Just Frustrated

• No, absolutely not.  He chose to be an asshole, and you're choosing to be the best mom this child could ever have.  Not only the best mom, but technically the best dad too. The thing about single parents is that we're so badass, we are two people rolled into one, mom and dad.  Anyway, this jerk clearly has not one iota of parenting anything in his body, we see this by the way we've heard his treatment of you and your other sons.  This guy wants to be a little boy for the rest of his life and you're just showing him that, really, that's not ever going to happen.  One day he's going to have to grow up and if this is how it happens, then that's just how its going to have to happen. He screwed up, you didn't.  Don't beat yourself up, he's the one who should be beating himself up.  This is the guy who moved his girlfriend and her kids into that house while you were still living in it, right?  What *man* does that? NO MAN. Let the courts bend him over and pound him in the ass with no lube so he can really feel the pain that he caused you.  Be as happy as you can be, because that is what is important for you and the baby.  It is also the best revenge. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • No he moved them in right after he threw us out. Both of them were kind of on the dumb side with that one because TN is a marital state which means the house never stopped being half mine. I just did not not have the money at the time to get a great lawyer and claim what was mine. I have one now and as of 1:30 today my petition is clocked with the court and I am on my way home. Now he texts me and cries about how much he has to work and how he needs a break I told him hes never going to get one so he might as well quit crying about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good for you! I'm so happy for you!  Much love and good vibes sent your way! Good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"