Pregnant after 35
Options

How can I change boards?

Currently when I log in I'm automatically going into another board. Thanks I'm advance!!

Re: How can I change boards?

• Options
    Um...I'm not sure I understand the question. When I log in I just go to Forums and choose the one I want. Do you not see the menu with all the boards listed?
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I do but once I click on my birth club it automatically puts me in December 2013 moms. I would like for that to be changed to this board.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, I see what you're saying. I don't think you are able to change that since this isn't a birth month board. I believe your birth club specifically relates to your birth month, you can't link it to a regular board. Somebody help me out if I'm wrong but this is my thought. Sorry.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I get on through my iPhone so I don't think linking would help me. Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    I have the thread list on this board bookmarked on my internet pages on my phone.. if not, I get sent to the home page.. that's the only way I've been able to work around it

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options

I have the thread list on this board bookmarked on my internet pages on my phone.. if not, I get sent to the home page.. that's the only way I've been able to work around it

Um do u mind writing the details out on how to do that with an iPhone lol
  • Options
    At the bottom of your screen is a toolbar with a left pointing arrow, right pointing arrow, and a box with an arrow angling out of it.
    When you get to the board thread list( or any other page you frequent), tap the box with the arrow and you should see a drop down option for how you want to save the page. Mine defaults to Bookmarks.
    HTH :)

• Options
    To access your bookmarks, tap the next icon which looks like an opened book and you should see a list of all if your bookmarks and some default iPhone things, too

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"