Late Term and Child Loss

Small Moments of Happiness

I started planning Elizabeth's memorial service.  I have searched a little bit every day for the perfect memorial stone. It's been frustrating and hard. Nothing seemed right.  But last night my mom decided to pull up her laptop and try for just a bit.  The first website she found, had it. The perfect one.  We purchased it immediately and I can't wait until it's here. I can't believe how wonderful it's made me feel. To do something like that for my baby girl.  It was a small moment of happiness in a sea of sadness.  So I wanted to take a moment to share my joy with all of you. 

**TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
Surprise BFP - 06/2013
Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
TTCAL - 10/21/2016
BFP - 11/18/2016
EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017

Re: Small Moments of Happiness

• Also, does anyone know how to make my lilypie siggy work?
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017
  • ***SIGGY***

I'm so glad you found the perfect memorial stone for Elizabeth. It took me three days to find the perfect box for Devon [we had him cremated], and I just felt this sense of joy and relief when I finally found the right one. It's something we'll cherish forever, something that will remind the world that we have children and they were here, even if for a very short time - so I get that feeling. 

No advice on the ticker thing [I kinda gave up on making tickers work], but just wanted to comment anyway. Been thinking about you lately and am glad you checked in to share your joy. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so glad you found the perfect thing. It took me weeks to find what I was looking for with Elsie. 

Here is my best stab at siggy help. Im sorry if it still doesnt work.

1. Click on the Account Options icon that looks like a person's head in the top right corner next to your notifications (under the "Community" link). 
    2. Click on the pop-up bubble that appears that says "preferences"
    3.Click on "Signature Settings" under the picture of your avatar
    4. Click on the icon above the text box that looks like a white piece of paper with red arrows. It is the second one from the right.
    5. Enter whatever code you want into the text box and click save
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Ticker warning

I'm so glad you found a stone that you love.  I remember feeling a lot of happiness as well when the stone came in for our daughter.  There were some mix ups between the cemetery and the stone company so it was put in a little later than I expected, so once it was in I felt whole.  It was one of the few things we could buy for our daughter and I was so happy she now had something that would show everyone that came by her grave how much she is loved.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• It did seem pretty amazing when we found our urn for our son. We received our urn... And we pick up our baby's ashes on Wednesday! I can't wait to have him with me again. God bless and sorry for your loss.

• Aww, so glad you got to find a memorial stone you liked for Elizabeth.  I am still waiting for our memorial stone to be delivered to Hope's grave.  I was very happy when we picked it out too, it felt like I was doing something for her and that made me feel really good.

TTC#1 since June 2011. 3 early losses before 6 weeks. Hope Olivia born and went to heaven July 26, 2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"