Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Flower Mound/Lewisville mommies to be?

We just moved here from Austin in August and I would love to connect with others in the area, especially going through the same thing! I am 8 weeks pregnant with our first! Hope to hear from someone soon :)

Re: Flower Mound/Lewisville mommies to be?

• Just wanted to say welcome. We moved from Austin two years ago! How do you like it so far? For us it was a little bit of culture shock! Everything seems so much more serious and more fast paced here!

• Thanks! I like it actually, better than Austin! I am originally from LA so I missed the fast pace  :)

Maybe we can still connect soon! How far along are you?

• Loading the player...
  • Sure that would be nice. I am 16 weeks and live in Plano area.
  • ::waves hi:: i'm in Flower Mound but not expecting. Welcome to the neighborhood!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!  I'm in Lewisville near Flower Mound and have a 3 month old!  Feel free to PM me if you have questions about the area or anything!
  • Hello! This is actually my first time posting on this board. I'll go back out and intro.

I just wanted to say, welcome to the area! I'm a little north of that area, in Denton.

Not expecting either, but my little guy is 5weeks old today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My husband and I grew up in Austin and have been living in Flower Mound for about 5 years.  We love it here!  

I'm 7 weeks (first appt is Tuesday to confirm) and this is our first too!  We haven't told anyone yet; we're waiting til Christmas!  (I know I'm being crazy paranoid, but wanted to throw that out there!)   :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi! I live in flower mound I have a 14mo old and just found out I'm prego with #2. Would love to meet up, send me a message
  • I live in flower mound! 24 weeks today!
  • I also live in Flower Mound.  I have lived here all my life.  I have three kids ages 7,5, and 3.  I am expecting number 4. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hey! I saw you were 24 weeks on 1/24. I'll be 27 weeks this Friday. How's it going for you? Do you know what you're having? Is this your first baby? :
  • Hi all! I just found out I'm expecting #1...I just moved to Lewisville/Flower Mound area...any OB suggestions?
  • Dr paroski- flower mound women's health
  • Thank you! What did you like about that dr?
  • js0407js0407 member
    edited February 2014

Hi, I am a mother of a 5 year old and I am currently 34 weeks and I also live in the flower mound/Lewisville area.

Does anyone know what hospital they are going to be delivering at or has delivered at?

• I love Dr. Paroski at Flower Mound Women's Health. She's in the professional building at the hospital, and she's the only gyno I've ever had; now she's my OB and I LOVE her!!

• If all goes as planned, I'll deliver at the
    Presbyterian hospital in Flower Mound. :-)

• My OB is Dr Vicki Allen an I love her, I have decided to go with TPH Flower Mound. We have our baby classes next week and then again in March. I'm really looking forward to it. I didn't care for medical center of lewisville when I had my son. So I'm glad there's more choice now :-)

• Hi I am 5 weeks. I have a 5 year old boy. This will be my second. Would love to get to know some other moms from around the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"