Pregnant after 35
Options

Bathroom getting a facelift :)

Supergirl2013Supergirl2013 member
edited September 2013 in Pregnant after 35
So after months of complaining to my land lord I'm finally getting the VIP treatment with everything new from the walls to my tub, floors and sink. Only problem is I'm forced to pee in a bucket and that is not happening. I'm holding it for as long as I can. Now I can officially say being pregnant kinda sucks in this moment.

Re: Bathroom getting a facelift :)

• Options
    Wowzers! That is a demo, all right. Will it be done in plenty of time for baby? How exciting!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    jbelle said:

Wowzers! That is a demo, all right. Will it be done in plenty of time for baby? How exciting!

Oh yeah they have been working since 8am this morning and said they will be finished with everything including my paint job within the next the 3-4 days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds awesome except for the bucket. I wish someone would redo ours, or even just our shower would be nice. The floor is warped and all the tiles are coming apart. :(
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Oh I've been waiting a long time for this. It started with a bunch of leaks in my wall and they were not fixing it properly and then I started seeing mold! I flipped and was ready to get the news involved if my landlord didn't take care of this and within the wk of my last complaint and being pregnant and with 2 other kids he knew this had to be done. My tiles were popping off one by one with that dampness. I couldn't take it anymore. My next project will be my kitchen cabinets.
  • Options
    Leftie22 said:

Awesome! Good for you for getting things done! I also applaud your ability to control your bladder. I probably would have used that bucket by now. ;)

I just did not to long ago. My bathroom is pure dust everywhere. Can't even see the damn toilet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"