July 2011 Moms

Feeling Guilty

So as my anniversary gift, I just wanted a day to myself in town to get a Mani, pedi, haircut, eyebrows and some shopping alone. I don't do this often because I always feel guilty. DH always tells me to go and take my time but I always wanna rush home. Anyone else suffer from extreme guilt?

I'm catch a drink with a friend that needs some time away from her kids to later. Then home for a crab dinner and wine once DD goes down.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: Feeling Guilty

• For me it's not so much guilt but just that I WANT to spend all my available time with DD. I feel like I miss so much while I'm at work, and DH stays with her, so he doesn't get much time to himself. So... yeah, maybe there is a guilt aspect there too. I think I've really only gone out by myself for a night like that once since she was born. It was a couple months ago when I was feeling like I was getting no time at all to myself. I'm starting to feel like I'm due for that again.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't feel guilt. I can't really be away from home now with the little one, but before he was here and it was just DS #1 my H and I always took turns getting out and doing our thing, or going out together and getting a sitter. It is so, so important for you to take time to yourself to recharge, and have adult time, or else you are going to get spent and be no good at home. But then again, I was working full time too so being away from him was pretty normal, and I knew that being in daycare was super beneficial for him, so didn't fret about that too much (although I did miss him). Enjoy it, and your crab dinner (my fav!!) and happy anniversary!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage