November 2013 Moms
Options

Officially on leave.

My mid wife sent a note to my employer on September 6th saying if my Restrictions could not be acommadated that I was be temporarily disabled. I gave it to the HR department, my boss was on vacation so I had to wait a week to speak with him. Finally this past Saturday my boss was in the office and informed that he could not accommodate me. I feel bad that I am off one month prior to what I has originally told him, but I'm very happy I won't be working until 10:00pm some nights. I think I'm almost ready to start nesting.

Re: Officially on leave.

• Options

Congrats? It sucks that they couldn't accomodate you, what did you need?

Hopefully this won't cut into your maternity leave, if it doesn't, then it would be a nice break.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I wish I could remember the backstory here. I feel like there is one, but I'm mobile. Anyone?

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kfran84 said:

I wish I could remember the backstory here. I feel like there is one, but I'm mobile. Anyone?

This. I remember there being something but I don't remember what that something was.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    Kfran84 said:

Her mom had to have an emergency hysterectomy and she was upset that her mom would miss her 3D/4D ultrasound.

Hope your Mom is ok. 

But why couldn't you work again?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kfran84 said:

Her mom had to have an emergency hysterectomy and she was upset that her mom would miss her 3D/4D ultrasound.
    There it is.  I knew it was something that made me a bit stabby.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"