Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Boba Carrier?

Anyone ever use one or own one (the carrier NOT the wrap)? If you've owned this and the Ergo which do you prefer? I'm considering getting the Boba because it looks to be a tad bit smaller and I'm pretty small myself. How soon can you use the Boba with an infant? I can't imagine using either with a newborn so I think I might just get the K'Tan for the newborn stage since I hear there is no actual tying involved. Idk the wraps where you have to tie them kind of scare me for some reason lol.

Thanks! :)

Re: Boba Carrier?

• Options
    Check out the beco, I had an ergo and it felt too wide on my frame. The boba was nice, but in my opinion better for an older toddler.

I loved the k'tan for the infant stage and the beco now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Never heard of the beco before. I'll have to check it out, thanks! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Becco Soleil and love love love it ! You do need the infant insert to start off with . The Becco Gemini doesn't require and infant insert. I tried the Ergo on but hated ware the straps landed in me . I never felt like my son was safe . After a ton of research and a bunch of YouTube videos I landed in the Soleil because its as wide as the Boba , the straps can cross in the back making it feel more secure for me and there some really awesome features like the phone pocket , toy rings and the ability to snap on a handy bag to the carrier so you don't have to lug around a bag or purse at places like the park. The Boba was also on my
    List too .
  • Options
    You can adjust the boba for an infant. I put my newborn in it yesterday to visit my grandma in a nursing home. I love my boba, and its really comfortable. My baby fell asleep right away!
  • Options
    You can adjust the boba for an infant. I put my newborn in it yesterday to visit my grandma in a nursing home. I love my boba, and its really comfortable. My baby fell asleep right away!
    Really? How do you adjust it for an infant?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"