August 2012 Moms
Options

Nearly lost LO off the bed!

We were watching football (American) in bed for a change and A was playing around on the bed with DH.  i'd gotten up to get something and DH suddely sounded startled and bolted from where he was sitting.  i turn around to see him holding A by the back of her poncho and her nose like an inch off the floor. (we have an extra tall mattress, box spring and bed frame so its a decent fall if she goes).

my heart did a good couple of flips! so thankful DH has good reflexes because i'm not sure i could have gotten there as fast as he did if i was in his place.

this just added to another goose egg on her forehead (running and falling on Tile) and her first bloody knee (tripping on concrete).  accident prone day at our house i guess.
10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
Valentines
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a

Re: Nearly lost LO off the bed!

• Options
    I'm so glad she didn't hit the floor!! Great job to your H :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Good reflexes! I had one of those moments a few months ago. I'd fallen alsleep nursing and I woke just as I saw his body clear the edge of the bed. I caught him. I have no idea how but I did.

Anyway, I don't know any walker this age who doesn't always have some visible injury. Just when I think Howell looks good, he adds another bruise or scrape to the mix.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go H!! I have caught Amir hadn't times that way. These kids keeping you quick and limber lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Liam has fallen out of our and and his own crib.  The boy had no interest in walking or standing and he decides to try and climb out of bed?!  This was like 3 months ago too.  Hasn't attempted it again.  But the one from our bed was just a dumb moment. We were all on the bed and Dh and I got into a convo for like 3 seconds and next thing you know *thump* WAAAAHHHH!!!  We felt horrible, but he was fine.  It happens girl.

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"