Single Parents
Options

So, BD's mom was talking to me the other day.  I made an off-collar comment about BD parenting his psycho girlfriend's child.  His mom told me that he isn't anymore.  A couple weeks ago, he'd had enough of her crazy and left.  So, he's currently living out of his dad's old car.  On Father's Day, BD and the psycho were in a drunk driving accident, she hit a car so hard that it flipped twice and nearly killed children, BD was hurt pretty badly too.  She is being sued by the family to the fullest extent of the law, the family also has MADD on their side and I think another organization.  When BD left, she apparently started throwing tent poles at him and when he deflected, the poles bounced off his arms and hit her in the face.  She has a black eye and some other "suspicious bruises" to which she's telling everyone that BD was beating her.  Now she's stalking him and he's afraid to have a set routine, fearing she might show up somewhere and... I don't know... I have no doubt that the only way he'll be done with her is if she kills him or goes to jail.  But I told him this, I told him this when he left.  But she is what he wanted and now he's suffering the consequences. I tried so hard not to be happy at his misfortune but I just couldn't stop laughing.  My DD and I are so unbelievably happy, my BF has been the best stand-in father figure I could've ever asked for.  I don't think I've ever been happier, and I think BD is really regretting everything he did to us.  I hope his mom doesn't talk about DD or me to him, I don't think our lives are any of his business, but at the same time, he is still her son so I don't doubt it.

I'm just glad karma finally caught up to him.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Karma

• Options
    Wow Karma can really get them I guess. I know as soon as I get out of the hospital this time my husband has some cold reality coming to him as well. I am paying my lawyer and getting the ball rolling to get my house back from him and his gf. I am tired of living next to loud neighbors, and being crowded. Oh well I guess when you hurt the ones that love you most you pay a real price.
  • Options
    She's a b!tch but there are days I just want to kiss her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"