March 2014 Moms

"The day I became yours, you became mine."

ju0725ju0725 member
edited September 2013 in March 2014 Moms
Has anyone seen the new Carter's commercial? That line sends me over the edge into a land if tears. It's a commercial but such an emotional 30 seconds.

Re: "The day I became yours, you became mine."

• They ran it last year about this time, too. I cry every.single.time. DD2 is a September baby, and the second they start with "It was a cool September night" or whatever the wording, I am done for. 
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ju0725ju0725 member
    edited September 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6GPj39OpA

Here it is...

Oops I didn't see someone already put it on here! I don't notice last year maybe because baby wasn't fully on the brain yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's my favorite commercial
  • Ohh I thought it was just me crying at this commercial. Glad I am not alone!
  • Yep, makes me tear up too.  But then again I cry at the drop of a hat anymore.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• I cried when I saw it...I tried to hold back but that just made it worse and I was almost sobbing lol
  • Yep, my dd is a September baby too and when that commercial started running last year, I was a hot mess. Pregnancy hormones are making me cry whenever I see it again!

DD born 9/15/12

DS due 3/6/14

• SO and I was just talking about this commercial and I am in tears every time I see it (thanx hormones) :((
  • bmerr said:

I cry at almost every commercial. Last pregnancy I cried at a Best Buy commercial. There was one that came out last year from Pampers ("she maybe a few weeks early, or 10 years late, etc..") always made me bawl! And still does!

Wow! Definitely cried at that one.

• Those marketing folks sure know how to target the mom audience!
    image image
    D: Born 7.14.11
    Baby #2: BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
    O: Born 3.2.14 (med-free!)
  • LOL! DH and I were watching TV last night and when that commercial came on we both reacted to it! I started tearing up and he said, I want to go buy baby clothes right now! I started laughing and asked him if he had even heard of Carter's and he said no, but Google has never failed him yet.

I agree with PPs, their marketing team is reaching their target audience!
  • My husband laughs at me because the line of "That first night was a DOOZY" sends me into a panic every time.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I cry at the Cheerios commericial too, the one where they say grandma used to feed the mom Cheerios too so the kid says 'so its like grandma is here too' or something like that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• My husband and I were watching TV the other night, and this commercial came on.  Normally I change the channel so I don't have to watch it but I didn't do that this time, and by the end I was bawling.  DH thought it was hilarious. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Omg our grocery store here Publix has these thanksgiving commercials with little pilgrim salt and pepper shakers. They play it every year and it gets me every time I am pregnant. They haven't aired yet but I am expecting them to start soon.
  • I love the iphone commercial where everyone is using facetime to connect and talk. The families saying hello and then the friend seeing her pregnant friend on the screen. I cry every time. It reminds me of my mom and I facetiming all the time and she always wants to see my belly.

• I love all the Cheerio commericals right now the one about grandma eating with them and pouring Cheerios on the heart. what a cry baby I become
  • Why did I feel the need to watch this at work? WHY?  :((

• Me too!  Waaahhhhhhh!  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yep. That one triggers the waterworks. And I am normally so not emotional at stuff like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"