May 2013 Moms
Options

Frequent but small poops

Yesterday LO was pooping frequently throughout the day, but very small amounts. Apparently she pooped in her sleep last night and woke with her first diaper rash...yay. Today she's still doing the frequent and small poops. She's eating, sleeping and playing as usual. Anyone experience this? She is 17w, FF and usually poops 1-2x's a day.

I have a slight cold and I'm wondering if she has it a bit too, but she's not showing any symptoms.
3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Frequent but small poops

• Options
    No advice but my LO poops a ton each day. A few big diapers and then a couple small during the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    Yes today she also has a bit if a red bum and she's going often. She poops a lot though. She gets EBM.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yep, S has been doing the same thing for the last 4 days...I posted about it yesterday to see if it was related to teething, but nobody seems to know. She was sick last weekend but hasn't shown any symptoms since a week ago.
  • Options
    Thanks. I was thinking maybe possibly teething. Guess it's a wait and see!
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"