Minnesota Babies

Maple Grove OB reviews please!

I'm currently researching the clinics that will deliver at MG Hospital.  If you currently use or have gone to one of the OBs in the area I would love to hear about your experiences, good or bad.

Re: Maple Grove OB reviews please!

• I went to the Park Nicollet Maple Grove clinic (located in Maple Grove Hospital) and had a good experience.  My main OB was Kelin Schultz and I liked her.  She was not the one to deliver my baby, but I think that's common in a lot of practices.  I also had appointments with Theresa Covert and Michelle Mirau (she delivered my daughter) and I liked them as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see Dr. Ron Peterson at John Haugen - they have offices in Plymouth so it's pretty close to MG. He's a very well respected, experienced doctor and my husband (also a doctor) and I like him very much. He delivers most of his own patients, and that is important to us.
  • Loading the player...
  • I loved all the doctors at north clinic. Dr.Hessel delivered my ds in July. I had a rcs but she was amazing. I did see all the doctors throughout my pregnancy. I can not say enough good things about them!
  • I used Dr Mirau at Park Nicollet and she was fantastic. I would recommend the clinic to anyone
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I went to Oakdale OBGYN which has offices in Plymouth, Crystal, and Maple Grove (inside MG Hospital). I saw multiple docs and cnps while I was there so that I could find the best fit for me. I personally had a good experience with them but apparently I have heard of some people having issues with one or two of the doctors. Those issues had to do with their lack of bedside manner, which is obviously kind of important, but there are plenty of awesome folks there. Good luck!
    D14 June Siggy Challenge - Favorite TV/Movie Dad: Gomez Addams

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • TroopT45 said:
    I went to Oakdale OBGYN which has offices in Plymouth, Crystal, and Maple Grove (inside MG Hospital). I saw multiple docs and cnps while I was there so that I could find the best fit for me. I personally had a good experience with them but apparently I have heard of some people having issues with one or two of the doctors. Those issues had to do with their lack of bedside manner, which is obviously kind of important, but there are plenty of awesome folks there. Good luck!

I also use them!!! Would highly recommend them to anyone. My labor was very long & stressful but my doctors were great. Doctor Manneh is my favorite, Kelly Ihry & Carmen(last name I forget) were fabulous as well. 

I can not stress enough how amazing my labor & delivery nurses were at MG hospital as well. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED them!!!! Good luck....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TroopT45 said:
    I went to Oakdale OBGYN which has offices in Plymouth, Crystal, and Maple Grove (inside MG Hospital). I saw multiple docs and cnps while I was there so that I could find the best fit for me. I personally had a good experience with them but apparently I have heard of some people having issues with one or two of the doctors. Those issues had to do with their lack of bedside manner, which is obviously kind of important, but there are plenty of awesome folks there. Good luck!

I also use them!!! Would highly recommend them to anyone. My labor was very long & stressful but my doctors were great. Doctor Manneh is my favorite, Kelly Ihry & Carmen(last name I forget) were fabulous as well. 

I can not stress enough how amazing my labor & delivery nurses were at MG hospital as well. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED them!!!! Good luck....

Same here with Oakdale OBGYN. I saw lots of different docs for my prenatal appts but ended up having Dr. Martini for my delivery. She was AMAZING. My son was coming out just fine for the first hour and then... stopped. The doc was concerned that he might be too big for me to push out but knew that I was really afraid to have a C section. She let me keep pushing and since I made some (slooooow) progress, she let me keep going as long as baby and I weren't under stress. She let me push for 4 hours total and completely coached me to get the boy out. I know a lot of other docs would have called it LONG before that and made me do a CS but she was willing to let me give it a go and I will be forever grateful for that! 
    I loved MG Hospital and the entire post natal experience I had there.
  • I also go to Oakdale and see Dr. Manneh, I have nothing but good things to say about my clinic & doctor.
  • I use Fairview so I can deliver at Maple Grove and so far have no opinions one way or the other. I haven't gotten close with any doctors or nurses since I see different ones every time I go. Who knows who will be in L&D so I figure I better meet them all. But I'm also realizing I'm way more laid back than most. I don't seem to care who delivers or where my baby is delivered (I have also had what some could call a perfect pregnancy so that might have something to do with it). At the end of the day I get the same result. A beautiful baby boy :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went to OGI in Maple Grove and delivered at the Maple Grove hospital--OGI also has a clinic in Edina. My OB was Dr. jessica grajczyk (pronounced GREY-CHECK). I loved her, best experience ever! and this was my first pregnancy. I highly recommend her , OGI as well as Maple Grove.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"