November 2013 Moms
Options

Today, I will accomplish...

Maimes10Maimes10 member
edited September 2013 in November 2013 Moms
Cleaning my house before the Packers game at 1pm.  I'm fortified by a cheese danish and am going to reward myself with another when I'm done.  I. WILL. GET. IT. DONE.
Me 39, DH 40. Married on 9/18/2010 and have been TTC since. IVF # 1-7/13/2012, 15 retreived, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, 4 frozen. BFP Natural MC 9/10 IVF#2, FET - 12/3/201 2 - 3 transferred, BFP! Natural MC 12/25/2012 IFV #3, 2/27/2013 - 3 transferred, BFP! TWINS!!! Loss of one twin 3/20/13.One sticky hanging on!Pregnancy%20ticker
imageimage

Re: Today, I will accomplish...

• Options
    I have a list of errands and things to do before the Colt's game at one. I love how football watching is included in my day's schedule. We will succeed!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

All activities on Sunday's must cease at 1pm during football season.  Makes the chore of doing firewood difficult but this is non-negotiable in our house!  Good luck with the errands @fluttergirlmoonchild79!  May the bathrooms all be close!

Me 39, DH 40. Married on 9/18/2010 and have been TTC since. IVF # 1-7/13/2012, 15 retreived, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, 4 frozen. BFP Natural MC 9/10 IVF#2, FET - 12/3/201 2 - 3 transferred, BFP! Natural MC 12/25/2012 IFV #3, 2/27/2013 - 3 transferred, BFP! TWINS!!! Loss of one twin 3/20/13.One sticky hanging on!Pregnancy%20ticker
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    so jealous...I have to sleep though the 1pm games...working tonight:(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep! People know not to call is during games. About the only thing I "do" while watching football is move laundry loads (during commercial breaks)

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    We too schedule chores and activities with DS around football today :)

Already been to breakfast and the park since DS woke up at 6:30 today : /

Off to do laundry, clean out the freezer & pantry and clean our diaper bag!

Go Panthers!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • Options
    Paint the baby's crib nook/closet and do an open house:)
  • Options
    Make a dent in putting away my shower gifts..
  • Options
    Finishing up laundry and hopefully finish up cleaning out the extra bedroom. That's the never ending project!
  • Options
    We start our first of three Birth Classes today. 4 hours long. Gotta go pack some snacks :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I would be plenty motivated by the cheese Danish alone. Yum!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are SEC fans, so we spent all day yesterday watching football and EATING! DS1 took a good three hour nap, so that was nice. And DH cleaned the house from top to bottom Friday. Today, I must get groceries and vacuum out my car. DS1 wants to go to the lake...not on my "must" list, but we may squeeze it in. DH is at the fire station today, so all activities are up to me.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Finalizing the tax returns for our two S-Corps! They have to be postmarked tomorrow. One is 95% done and the other has yet to be started, but it's a much smaller, simpler company. Then- on to football and laundry!

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy SHITTLES, I think I'm nesting...the bathtub/shower was NOT fun.  May need a mid clean cheese danish to keep me going, I'm already exhausted and I still have a lot to do.  :( 
    imageimage

• Options
    I'm sick. so ill be on the couch on SO's sweats and t shirt, with a bowl of lucky charms, if anyone needs me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I created a registry, against my will at my MILs nagging. I plan on getting a lot done. Rewashing and packing all of my non maternity clothes for my move into DH's apt (finally happening in 3 weeks), packing extra linens and towels, and all non essential kitchen items.
  • Options
    I have cleaned tile and wood floors and some dusting with the help of DS. DH is already busy watching football. Starts much earlier here on the west coast with start time of 1pm ET. I'm gonna try to get some more laundry done and have to wash sheets from the beds. I may even tackle painting the base boards in the nursery since that's all that's left to paint in there.
  • Options
    We aren't as avid football fans as some of you guys. We are just focusing on cleaning and painting today. I've been cleaning, and DH has been painting. I'm going to attempt to make granola from scratch AND granola/nut bars for snacks (I've attempted once before). If I can muster up the energy we'll go to a baby store to use a coupon that's about to expire and then go swimming! DS needs some fun time. It's still close to 100 degrees here. SO hot.

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"