August 2012 Moms
Options

What does A12 have to say about this?

Re: What does A12 have to say about this?

• Options
    That is seriously f'ed up.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can see why they did it, but I think siblings should be raised together.  They should at least live in the same area so the kids can be friends.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This may be a stupid question. But are they even technically fraternal twins? Wouldn't that be one mans sperm fertilizing 2 seperate eggs? Wouldn't these babies really be half sibling that shared a womb?
    Either way hopefully these 2 will get together after some healing and do what's right by these babies.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options

hmm i think since the kids have not had a chance to grow up together, there is no reason for them to get to know each other now since the other twin lives across the country with the other bio dad. i think its almost better that they divorced now before bringing pain into the kids' lives.

i think raising them like "brother and sister" will only add confusion/instability into their lives so i think it sounds like they are doing the best thing. they each already have a father in their lives, its not like the bio dad is walking out of either life.

The only problem is that twins have a bond very different from other siblings. My boys have "looked" for each other from day one. I think if they were split up they would never feel "complete". I really think they are causing the children some serious issues down the road.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    :( that's so super sad
  • Options
    What's the worst, I think, is how they can plan to have these two babies together and their marriage doesn't work out, so they just say, "Oh well! I'll just take my kid and you take yours!" They each essentially walked away from one of their kids. How could they do that with a clear conscience? Goes to show they definitely put their own feelings before the kids.
  • Options

What's the worst, I think, is how they can plan to have these two babies together and their marriage doesn't work out, so they just say, "Oh well! I'll just take my kid and you take yours!" They each essentially walked away from one of their kids. How could they do that with a clear conscience? Goes to show they definitely put their own feelings before the kids.

THIS. That's why I think it is seriously f'ed up. I mean, sure, don't stay in a bad relationship for the kids - that is more detrimental. But... it's that easy to just walk away with custody of only one twin?
  • Options
    It doesn't seem like real people do this so all I can think is... Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah, the Parent Trap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"