Secondary IF

MJC1116 & tryingyetagain

@MJ weren't you having an ultrasound today? How did it go? Updates?? 

@tryingyetagain How are you doing? Any new updates? 

Did you both leave us? Don't leave without updating!! 

Re: MJC1116 & tryingyetagain

• I haven't left yet!! I feel like I'm in limbo. Not quite ready to move of to PAIF but still feel awkward posting here on certain things. 

My ultrasound was postponed to Friday... my RE got called into jury duty! AHH!

Thanks for asking! You are so sweet! :)
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh man- that stinks! I've been thinking about you!

And @freakyfast I don't want to answer on behalf of tryingyetagian but go read through PAIF board. I saw her over there and I think she's doing well if I'm not mistaken. I lurk there. :) I was really praying for her because I remember her posting her BFP and then said she was spotting...

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Loading the player...
  • KC1212 said:
    Oh man- that stinks! I've been thinking about you! And @freakyfast I don't want to answer on behalf of tryingyetagian but go read through PAIF board. I saw her over there and I think she's doing well if I'm not mistaken. I lurk there. :) I was really praying for her because I remember her posting her BFP and then said she was spotting...
    Yeah I remember that too... I should lurk there, maybe I will be able to join sometime.  
    I just worry about people and want to know they are doing good! 
    :\">
    MJC1116 Better update us on Friday! 

• MJC1116 said:

I haven't left yet!! I feel like I'm in limbo. Not quite ready to move of to PAIF but still feel awkward posting here on certain things. 

My ultrasound was postponed to Friday... my RE got called into jury duty! AHH!

Thanks for asking! You are so sweet! :)

Update @mjc1116????

• So far, so good... RE saw a sac and the yolk sac. She said it nestled into a good spot, high in the uterus. Nothing in the tubes or elsewhere. I'm around 5.5 weeks and go in again in a week to look for a heartbeat. We are happy, but I still feel like I'm holding my breath. Ill be a nervous wreck until next week!! Thanks for checking on me! You're so sweet! :)
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• MJC1116 said:

So far, so good... RE saw a sac and the yolk sac. She said it nestled into a good spot, high in the uterus. Nothing in the tubes or elsewhere. I'm around 5.5 weeks and go in again in a week to look for a heartbeat. We are happy, but I still feel like I'm holding my breath. Ill be a nervous wreck until next week!!

Thanks for checking on me! You're so sweet! :)

So glad to hear it. I'm a worry wort sometimes! You will be fine! So happy for you and your family!

• Good luck!  I love hearing about these success stories.  So exciting!

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• You are so sweet to check on us, freakyfast!  I have been out of commission for kind of a good reason, I guess.  Nauseous as heck, and miserable in one sense, but super happy to be nauseous as heck in another!  So, I've been doing nothing but laying around as much as possible.  Also, I was going to keep you guys posted, but then saw a post from someone about how hard it was to see pregnancy announcements/updates, and was worried I would upset someone.  That's the last thing I want to do!

We had our six week ultrasound on 8/30 and got to see a heartbeat!  It was at 118 bpm, which I guess is a good rate for only six weeks along.  We have our eight week appointment on Friday, and hope to see a fast little ticker beating away in there!  The nausea seems worse than any other pregnancy I've had, which I guess is a great sign! 

I will be sure to post another update after Friday.  I promise I won't disappear, and am absolutely still praying for all of you!  And MJC, I'm so glad all is going well so far!  I'm still on pins and needles too, but every day gets a little better.  Hope to see you on PAIF soon!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

BabyFruit Ticker

• You are so sweet to check on us, freakyfast!  I have been out of commission for kind of a good reason, I guess.  Nauseous as heck, and miserable in one sense, but super happy to be nauseous as heck in another!  So, I've been doing nothing but laying around as much as possible.  Also, I was going to keep you guys posted, but then saw a post from someone about how hard it was to see pregnancy announcements/updates, and was worried I would upset someone.  That's the last thing I want to do!

We had our six week ultrasound on 8/30 and got to see a heartbeat!  It was at 118 bpm, which I guess is a good rate for only six weeks along.  We have our eight week appointment on Friday, and hope to see a fast little ticker beating away in there!  The nausea seems worse than any other pregnancy I've had, which I guess is a great sign! 

I will be sure to post another update after Friday.  I promise I won't disappear, and am absolutely still praying for all of you!  And MJC, I'm so glad all is going well so far!  I'm still on pins and needles too, but every day gets a little better.  Hope to see you on PAIF soon!

So glad to hear you are doing good, even with all the pregnancy symptoms.  :)
    You must keep us updated! Yay I can't stop smiling for you! I will pray for you that the rest of your 9 months is uneventful! 

• Just wanted to post a little update, in case anyone is still checking!  We had our eight week appointment yesterday, and everything looked great.  No more bleeding, and the cramping has finally stopped.  Baby's heart rate was 176, so right on target for 8 weeks.  The NP told us that it is a high risk pregnancy, based on my age (42) and miscarriage history, plus having had a LEEP procedure on my cervix years ago.  Scary to hear that, but good in a way, because they will monitor this LO closely.

I will post future updates on the 2IF weekly updates on the PAIF board, along with the other grads.  Hopefully, this pregnancy will go full-term, and I will see a bunch of you guys over there.  I will continue to lurk here, and will be rooting for all of you!  Thanks again for checking on me and LO, ladies!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"