Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bugaboo Donkey Owners

Is this the only double stroller you own? Or do you have a quicker, more lightweight option as well? I have the Cameleon right now and am considering the Donkey when #2 arrives. I can see it being GREAT for walks, etc. but I can't imagine lugging it around in the car with me for quicker trips. Would I need a more portable option as well, like a city mini double?

Also, what were your other top choices and what ultimately made you decided on the donkey. Obvs I still have a lot of time to think about this, but I wanted to start narrowing my choices ;) TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bugaboo Donkey Owners

• Options
    We have a Cameleon too and looked exclusively at side by side strollers. I always felt sorry for the poor child that has to look at the back of the seat of another sibling. The only other stroller that was a potential contender was the Bumbleride Indie. It felt like a Bugaboo knock off, so to us a few hundred more for the Donkey was an investment worth while. I personally don't think it's that much heavier than the cameleon. I also love that it is the narrowest side by side stroller on the market. We have only used it in mono mode and love that you can grow or shrink the stroller to fit your needs. Once DS2 comes along I may consider the BOB Duaille for running but we have a single BOB stroller. We are so thrilled with Bugaboo, the customer service and their amazing products. You seriously can't go wrong with it. Being that you have a long way to go Giggle has their friends and family sale every nov and give 20% off all products including Bugaboo. This was last years F&F sale https://gab.giggle.com/2012/11/grab-bag/our-annual-friends-family-event-is-here/ Nowhere else will you see Bugaboo on sale. Not sure the exact dates of their sale this year, but be on the lookout. If you don't have one near you, you can call them directly. With the Donkey you have to call them directly but other products can be ordered from their website. They are our FAVORITE baby store!!! www.giggle.com Congrats and happy shopping!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks so much! I've never heard of a discount on bugaboo, so this is great!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"