May 2013 Moms
Options

Question about the ever so popular...

4 month sleep regression - do your. Lo's nap AT ALL? Today LO woke up at 3:30-5:30am from 8pm bedtime, back to sleep till 7am for the day - 3 cat naps of 20 mins each - that's it. He is (hopefully) a fantastic napper and sleeper at night. I'm pooped.

Re: Question about the ever so popular...

• Options
    We just started last night. Up 3 times. 3 10-20 min naps today. Sleepy is the word!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    My LO never really sleeps during the day anymore....like you, just 20 minute catnaps when I'm driving my older kids to school, soccer practice, etc. so I can never get anything done.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh this little boy is coming up with the strangest sched!!! Barely any naps all week, didn't go to bed until 10 last night (dispite all my best efforts) and woke twice then up for the day at 5:15. Babysitter then says he took two 2 hour naps today!!!! WTH?!?!

• Options
    beaubecca said:
    I think this just started for E this week. He has barely napped but he definitely still does. He went from napping 3 times a day for at least an hour to napping once for an hour and then two twenty minute cat naps for the past few days. He woke up earlier than usual over night and earlier in the morning. Tonight was the worst he normally goes down at 8 but tonight he finally went to sleep at 9:30 then woke up 15 min later and JUST fell asleep again - fingers crossed! The worst part is DH though. He is acting like we havent slept in weeks and is being a crank and saying E sucks right now. Not cool at all. So I guess i am caring for two infants now!! Ps sorry to hijak the post and vent ;) 4 month regression ftw.

This is my H too! He's normally so good, but L has a couple bad days or nights and he's just sooooo tired! Ugh! And says, "just one, I can't do this again." Really? Wuss. LO gets up once a night between 2-4 and up for the day at 7 usually. We trade off who has to get her each night - but I never get a break to sleep through the night because I have to pump about 3 no matter if its my night or not! I haven't slept all the way in 4 months dude, grow a pair! I pump in the MOTN because I need those oz, low supply.
    Me: 32
    DH: 35
    DD #1: 6/1/2013
    EDD #2: 6/7/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    E doesn't nap either (20 mins is not a nap) although after baby yoga yesterday she slept three solid hours but I'm sure that's a one off.

Then we are up every 3hours at night. I've always been in the 4mo sleep regression. The only way is up now!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I don't believe in sleep anymore.

Sleep is for the weak lol Grrr

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lolalipsy said:

I don't believe in sleep anymore.

Sleep is for the weak lol Grrr

Lol I'm weak I'm weak! I neeeed sleep!
  • Options
    Mine for the last week has gone from sleeping 7pm-6am to up at least once and usually twice overnight. She still does two 2 hour naps tho. Last night she was up at 10pm, 3am and 6am. I'm lad it's Saturday.

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LO better nap today because he was up every freaking hour last night and we are both cranky and tired. We have never had that kind of night, not even as a newborn. And DH has an all-day bachelor party today so of course it's just cranky pants and I today. Praying for a nap. [-O<
  • Options
    Sleep? What's that? DS is up a few times a night and has decided he's over this whole "nap thing". Makes me feel better to know we aren't the only ones going through this!
  • Options
    If S takes a nap longer than 20 minutes, it's a miracle. She actually took a 2 hour nap at school the other day and her teachers were surprised because she never naps anymore!

@AimeeSue02 -at least your hubby gets up at night! Mine hasn't gotten up at night (literally sleeps right through everything) since I went back to work since now I nurse whenever I'm home and he STILL complains he's exhausted.
  • Options
    Does it count if she napped for 44 min, woke up, I rocked her, back down for 5 min more in crib, woke and I am so desperate for her to sleep that I am just holding her now and we're up to an hour and 15... Which for right now is a miracle! We have been in catnap phase too. And waking at night 3 times. Ugh and ugh

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"