August 2011 Moms
Options

I take you guys for granted.

I rally do.  I'm all the fuck over Parenting but I never come here because I am lazy, and I check in today to find out @Kimbus22 is KTFU?!

I need to stop slacking.

And, OMG!!

Congrats!

// I love you too. //

Re: I take you guys for granted.

• Options
    Yeah, dude, I don't think I've been on Aug '11 in, like, three or more weeks.

I can't even say life's been nuts because again...Parenting.

::hangs head in shame::

// I love you too. //

• Options
    That's pretty much why Parenting has been the only board I go on lately.  I get swept up in the current and post, like, a lot in the process.  The Bump Godz reset TB while I was on that long hiatus, and my scores were all zeroed out.  In a week and a half I reached 900 likes.  It's been about a month and a half since then.  I think I'm at 2.5K likes.  That's a lot of fucking posting.  It's a little crazy.

// I love you too. //

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometimes it's too much for me. Like, when I have to do real work.
    Topping the leaderboard was like full-time work.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Yeah, what's up with you guys spending all your time on Parenting? Huh? :-\"
  • Options
    shanado said:
    Yeah, what's up with you guys spending all your time on Parenting? Huh? :-\"

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Parenting is too confusing.  I can't remember who is who, nor where they stand.  I can't tell who's real, who's an AE and who is just flat out crazy cakes!!  

I saw in someone else's siggy a week ago --  Parenting is like NYC, if you can make it on this board, you can make it anywhere.  

Apparently, I'm just a country girl...  I can't make it in the big city.  :) 
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went over there a few times, but I definitely couldn't keep up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"