July 2011 Moms

Swimiz

How ya doing? Hanging in there?
Counting down the days?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Swimiz

• Oh definitely counting the days! I have 49 til the c/s, so looks like 1 day after your EDD! I am doing okay, just kind of "over it", you know? I have SO many pregnancy related appointments now(I had 4 this week and will have 4 next week), it is just exhausting! And I feel like I haven't slept in months lol. 

How are you doing? 
  • Yeah, I feel ya. I'm over it too. I'm sick of feeling like I'm gonna suffocate and die at night, lol. I have a brutal cold right now too.

Baby tried to escape early and come
    At 31 weeks 4 days. I started contracting and went to L&D. I tested positive for that cervical swab that says you'll go into labour in the next 7 days. I was shocked! So were the doctors. They made me stay overnight. During the night I started contracting again and the baby didnt like them so his heartrate was dropping. The doctor said she's minutes away from giving me an emergency csection and they started prepping the OR. Luckily baby decided he wasn't ready to come out and his heartrate improved. They transported me by ambulance after that to a hospital that could accommodate a 31 week baby. It was pretty scary. Had to stay at the hospital for another 2 days.
    So now I'm currently 1cm dilated and my cervix is low. I'm on light duties and counting down the days til full term! Oh, they gave me the steroid shots as well for baby's lungs.
    That's my story :) lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my goodness, that IS scary!! Glad that he decided that he needed to stay put for now. I hope the rest of the pregnancy is uneventful, I will be sending T&P your way, hoping that he cooks in there for awhile longer! 
  • Thank you. Im hoping he sticks around for a few more weeks too :) That new pic of Lena is so cute. Are you on the November bump? I lurk on the October and everyone has been having their babies so early.
  • Aw thanks! Yeah I post in the November group from time to time, and am on a FB group. SO many early babies there too! It is crazy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"