December 2010 Moms
Options

anyone familiar with Fertility Friend charts?

if so, do you know what it means when you have a green square around a box on your calendar/chart?  i cant find the info anywhere.

Re: anyone familiar with Fertility Friend charts?

• Options
    a future date, right? I think that is them predicting when you will ovulate. There are two shades of green, I think. One refers to ovulation and the other refers to your fertile week. You might have boxes around lots and lots of dates if your cycles have varied enough for them to not have a tight prediction on when things will happen.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes, its a future date.  two boxes actually and they are the same shade of green.  of course, they seem way off :)
    thanks for the info!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it's based on your previous cycles. Once you've put in more cycles the estimates might be more accurate, but they might not if your cycles are all over the place. I recommend OPKs and temperature-taking and that way you don't even have to think about those future predictions and whatnot...you can just stick to the current data of the month.

• Options
    got it. the last time i used it was for my 2010 babe.  and my cycle was WAY irregular.  sometimes no ovulation, etc and we ended up doing treatments.  it looks like its factoring in all of those old cycles.  
    for our second we just used ovulation predictor strips and it worked first try.  we want to start trying in january and so i just want to chart for a few months before hand to get an idea of whats going on.  i wonder if i can clear all of those old cycles or if id have to create a new account to start fresh.
  • Options
    I don't know because this might be VIP only, but I *think* you can choose which cycles to include in your data and which ones not to. They'll still be there for you to look at but they won't contribute to your stats/prediction. 

• Options
    ok, ill check that out.  i dont have a VIP membership though..im too cheap :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"