December 2010 Moms
Options

my avatar

Does anyone know how I can change my avatar??  I've tried changing it a million times in the old section and its just not taking.  I can't see anywhere in the new preference page where I can change my avatar.  Maybe I'm blind.

TIA
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Re: my avatar

• Options
    but thats just for my siggy, right?  Is there somewhere I click to go to the avatar part??  Maybe my bump is broken :((
  • Options
    mands629 said:
    huh.  I just went back to look.  I have no idea!  I thought it would be with the siggy stuff, but it's not!  I even tried to copy another picture and drag it to my current avatar... that didn't work.  Maybe my bump is broken too!
    Haha well thanks for taking a look anyway!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was able to do it just now - under the green My Bump - avatar and sig, then click on what you want and click the Set As My Avatar grey button.
    I did have to re-login though.

image   image

• Options
    EMO-mamma said:
    I was able to do it just now - under the green My Bump - avatar and sig, then click on what you want and click the Set As My Avatar grey button.
    I did have to re-login though.
    Yea, thats how I've been trying to do it and its just not accepting my pictures.  I've tried several different pictures and logging in and out.  I guess my bump is just broken lol.  Thanks for trying!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"