Alaska Babies
Options

Infertile in Alaska

Hi, looking for recommendations for clinics you may have used.  We need one that does embryo transfers, wish we could do it in-state, but I'd like to at least stay as close as possible...

Re: Infertile in Alaska

• Options

Have you seen Dr. Balthazar at Anchorage Women's Clinic? She's only up here for another year and is (according to many) absolutely amazing. I haven't seen her, but my friend is and loves her. She's been trying to conceive for four years and finally has gotten it figured out. :)

Good luck!!

• Options
    Anchorage Women's Clinic is a great place! I've been seeing my Dr since having my daughter 6yrs ago and the clinic/dr came highly recommended from from friends and ladies in groups on other sites I'm part of. I don't know to what extent of fertility treatments and so forth that they do but I'm sure they could point you in the right direction at least. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Alaska Women's Health at Prov. Dr. Murry recommended a family practice physician on the Kenai that does in vitro for only 2-3 thousand if you are interested in that. That is who she actually went to... much more affordable! He is mormon and believes that every woman has the right to have children and not have to spend a ton of money to achieve that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dr Whitefield at Alaska Women's Health is also awesome for infertility!
  • Options
    i believe they have one soldotna
  • Options
    You have to see Dr Balthazar at ANC Women's Clinic. She is a miracle worker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"