August 2011 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

Anyone have a UO?

I'm breathing a sigh of relief that summer is just about over.  A lot of our favorite "summer" activities - the pool, the bigger playgrounds, the zoo - were too tough for me to manage a toddler and an infant on my own.  And it was just so hot to have a newborn outside for too long.  We went to a play group at someone's house today, and it was really nice to be inside, where the it was cool and the kids were safely contained!

That said, I do hate winter.  I would love some fall weather year round, please!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: UO Thursday

• Options

The weather here went from upper 90s to lower 80s this week. Woohoo! I think that might be about as Fall-ish as it gets.

UO....hmmm....I don't like a lot of the design choices made on the shows on HGTV. A lot of the fixtures they choose are totally not my style. Aesthetically pleasing? Yes. Functional? Eh. Going to go out of style sooner rather than later? Definitely. Sometimes it makes me sad when they make older houses too contemporary. Does EVERY house have to be open concept? Does EVERY house need a master bathroom that is as large as a bedroom?

Also, I think clear-glass shower doors are very poor design choices, but that might be because I've only ever had them in places with extremely hard water. Keeping those things spot-free is a total pain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"