Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

First Prenatal Appointment Update

So, today was our first prenatal appointment for Baby Osborne #1 (or #1 and #2...Twins run in both of our families lol) and everything went well.  They took blood (for STD testing, Blood Type, etc.) and a urine sample.  They went over the nuts and bolts of pregnancy and answered the lot of our questions with detail.  (They were really impressed that we had the family medical histories and questions typed out and ready when we got there).  They have scheduled an ultrasound for next Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. so that is when we get our first look at our baby and get a more accurate due date (currently, the due date is set at April 24th, 2014).

Super excited :D
Salem Rowan Theoden born a healthy Beltane Baby!  May 1st
8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long

Re: First Prenatal Appointment Update

• Options
    Glad to hear everything went well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @polooo26, awesome.  Yeah my birthday is 3 days after that! haha
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would be really awesome for me.  I'd love to share a birthday with one of my kids lol
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Options
    Good news!

• Options
    :-bd

• Options
    @polooo26...um...duh request a second cake!  nah...I need cake like I need another non-body modification hole in my head so let the little one go for it! 

@jack19, So excited :D

@futant462, congrats on your son man!  How are things going?
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Options
    Glad everything is doing really good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Glad to hear things sound good.
  • Options
    polooo26 said:

Wow, you have a solid chance of having your kid on your birthday. Not sure if that's good or not, but you'll at least never forget their birthday.

I was born on my fathers birthday (and my son could be born that day too!). My dad always e complains about it, but I know he doesn't really care. It's just how my dad is.
  • Options

@polooo26...um...duh request a second cake!  nah...I need cake like I need another non-body modification hole in my head so let the little one go for it! 

@jack19, So excited :D

We always do pie. No candles to argue over. Good luck! Hope your happy with the jelly bean of the ultrasound. Lol, you won't care what it looks like! It's your kid!!!
  • Options
    @djjubbajubba Pie isn't a bad idea actually.  Oh yeah, I'll be happy with seeing the little bean and hearing the heart beat.  It'll make it all the more real for me when I see and hear it.
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Options
    Going great!  We had another follow up appointment today and his bilirubin levels dropped again so he's pretty much out of the woods with this jaundice thing.  Our next goal is to get him back to his birth weight by next Friday.

• Options
    @futant462 That's good to hear.  I had jaundice when I was a baby too so -twirls fingers- I know your pain...kinda.  My parents said I was a nightmare because of it.

@polooo26 I love cherry cheesecake >.<
    8lbs 6.5oz and 21in long
  • Options
    Jaundice at birth is relatively common... my oldest had it and had he not started breaking it down naturally, he was about 2 days away from having to do light therapy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"