Infertility

o~o~October Precious Pumpkin Thursday Check-in~o~o

Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
edited September 2013 in Infertility

Welcome to the October Precious Pumpkins Check-In!  Check-Ins every Monday and Thursday.

This is a check-in for those who are doing IVF/IVM or FET with an ER/ET scheduled for October. If you are interested in joining, please fill us in on your cycle below (# IVF cycle, where you are in the process, relevant dates, etc.)  Be sure to update along the way!

Check in leaders for the month are:  Sorrellam30 (Monday) Twinkie0612 (Thursday)

Siggy image 

QOTD:  What is one piece of advice that you would give to someone struggling with IF?  What is one piece of advice you would give to someone who has a loved one struggling with IF?

BFPS:

BFNS:

October Angels:

Cancelled/Delayed:

FET:

Sorrellam30  Fet 10/4

Neesey FET #1 10/31

firesiren FET #1 Late Oct

kjf114 FET #2 10/31

ball.and.chain FET #2 mid-late Oct

geordie314 FET #1.2 10/2

MrsC430 FET #2 moved up to Sept. GL!

AJC&Maggie FET #2 mid Oct

ttc23 FET late October

Toriables FET #1 10/7

In the 2ww:

Between ER/ET:

Stimming/Priming:

Prep (BCP/Lupron/EPP):

Twinkie0612 IVF w/ICSI #2

katib77 IVF w/ICSI #1

jbasore1123 IVF #1

katekat8721 IVF #1

VioletteGrayskies IVF #1

Cinnamonrollcupcake IVF #1

carey&sam IVF #1

loveblacklab IVF #2

Waiting to start cycle:

muddyriver IVF #2

Sunny B IVF w/ICSI #1.2

tigger99 IVF #1

weeklyplanner IVF w/ICSI #2

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

Re: o~o~October Precious Pumpkin Thursday Check-in~o~o

• Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited September 2013

Hi Pumpkins!

Not much to update I got my CD 3 blood work back and it looked good.  I also got my APA and NK cell tests back and my APA was good, but my NK cell was slightly elevated.  My doctor is ordering intralipid infusions for this cycle. 

Other than that, I need to call the pharmacy and check on my med order (my one grip about Alexander's Twin is that I've had to prompt them to finish my order/schedule my delivery).  I also need to call my nurse and get the details about the IL infusions.  I think we are going Saturday to get our consents notarized, so all I'll have left is paying my balance for this cycle.  I start Lupron in less than two weeks.

QOTD:  My advice for someone struggling with IF is to take it one day at a time.  It's easy to get caught up in it all and get overwhelmed.  My advice for a loved one of someone struggling with IF is to listen and don't offer advice that isn't asked for.  Most of the time the IF person is just looking for someone to listen.  Be there for support.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Last day of bcp is Monday (thank God) my first appointment is Wednesday. Got our drugs-the pio needles make me a little nervous.

QOTD: my advice is the same for both-educate yourself, don't just assume infertility means something extreme or radical like you've seen in the media. For couples going through infertility-brace yourself, it's a process and it might not work the first time (or few times) but that doesn't mean it won't ever work.

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • edited September 2013
    No change since Monday.  I wish time would move more quickly!

QOTD: For those struggling with IF, I would advocate for educating yourself as much as possible.  Listen to your doctor and realize he/she is an expert, but read up on what you're going through as well.  Try to choose your sources wisely (e.g., information from the ASRM or other reputable organizations, major clinics, Resolve, etc), but be open to learning from individuals who have been there.  Take Dr. Google's advice with a grain of salt, but if it brings up questions, ask your doctor.  Advocate for yourself and don't be afraid to get a second opinion!

For those with loved ones, I would say just be sensitive and let them know they can talk about it with you anytime.  It's hard to be going through something so isolating.  And unless you are an RE, try to avoid giving advice -- this is a highly specialized area of medicine/treatment and chances are you have no idea what you're talking about!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still on BCP until Sunday.  
    QOTD  I would tell anyone to get into some kind of support group, no matter if it's online or in person through resolve it helps so much to have people who have gone through it to talk to that understand.  If I was talking to someone who had a loved one; I would tell them to not give advice just support.  And to not ask specific questions, just every now and then ask "how are you doing with that?" It's a open door and the IFer can give as much or as little information as they feel comfortable while still knowing you're thinking about them.  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Hi ladies, can I be added to this group? CD1 is today so I'm getting started with IVF#1. I'm going in tomorrow for what I assume is baseline monitoring. Our orientation is on September 18th which is when we'll sign the consents, learn about the meds, do a practice transfer, and anything else that goes along with the process.

QOTD:

Advice for someone going through IF: take it one step at a time. You'll have some tough times ahead, but you're stronger than you think. You can do it.

Advice for those who have loved ones struggling with IF: Listen. Offer words of encouragement, love and support rather than advice.

**SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • had bhcg level tested Tuesday 8.99 go back again Friday AM hoping to be <5!! Then start BCP asap.

us      dogs

Me: 28, DH: 30 TTC since March 2012
    PCO & MTHFR Homozygous/Severe MFI (undescended teste & double hernia as baby)

12/12: 50mg clomid= bfn
    1/13: 100mg clomid= bfn
    2/13: 100mg clomid= bfn 
    6/13: IVF/ICSI (x1 4AA)=BFFN ~49R, 44M, 33F, 14 frosties  OHSS
    8/13: FET #1 (x1 4AA)=First EVER BFP 4dp5dt!! d&c @ 6.5 wks, blighted ovum

10/13: FET #2 (x2 4AA)= BFP 4dp5dt! Twins!!, perfect u/s then spontaneous m/c @ 5 wks
    11/13= RPL/Karotyping= MTHFR Homozygous c667t
    1/14= FET #3 our 2 year anniversary & hopefully our miracle

2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

pumpimage

edited September 2013

Update:

I called my pharmacy and they didn't have any record of my meds order for this cycle (they still had my meds from July though).  I called my nurse and she is refaxing the order.  I am getting ready to call them back to make sure they got the fax.

I also found out from my nurse that there is a Walgreens in my area that will do intralipid infusions for about 1/3 the price of the hospital.  I told her to send my orders to Walgreens!  Yay for saving some money!

@geordie314 Lupron gave he headaches and I had insomnia, although I don't know if that was the lupron or the steroids.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I would like to join this group as well.  I'm going through IVF for the first time.  I had my ER at the end of August, and my doc decided to freeze and do the transfer in the next cycle b/c of lining issues.  So, it looks like I'll be transferring in mid- to late October, hopefully.  

I've started BCP and am not feeling great from them!  I didn't have any side effects from the stim meds, luckily, and then it's just good old BCP that make me feel crappy. :)  

My advice to others going through IF is to try to be patient and take it one day at a time, though I know how hard that is.  I am learning not to get too caught up on exact dates on when things will happen b/c it seems to be ever-changing.

My advice to friends/family of those going through IF is not to offer advice, just support, as others have mentioned.  I've found that often people try to give out helpful pieces of advice, yet these are totally irrelevant to my situation.  Also, as others have mentioned, don't tell someone going through IF that everything will work out or that there's always adoption.  It sounds like you are dismissing their fears and worries.
    Me 32/DH 36
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 6/12
    TTC since 8/12
    HSG/MRI in 2/13 showed unicornuate uterus
    Depot Lupron 3/13-7/13
    IVF#1 8/13; 3 embryos frozen
    FET #1 10/13 BFN
    Moving on to GC w/ transfer hopefully Summer '14
    IVF #2 3/14

• ttc23ttc23 member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Precious Pumpkins! I had my WTF phone call with my doctor. He didn't have any reason why our two IVF cycles failed. I was nervous to bring up my desire to have my NK cells tested at another clinic and I was relieved that he was fine with it. He also had no problem with me going interstate for a wedding in mid-October and said I could get my scans where we are going and take a trigger shot with me in case I need to do it while we're away. Yay!!! He has given us a slightly higher than 25% chance of success for FET which would be slightly higher again with double embryo transfer. We have spoken a lot about this over the last week and we are 95% sure that this is what we'll do. I have been very emotional since beta last Friday. There has been some very low moments and it is a struggle to push through at times. My sister had a baby yesterday-the first grandchild- and everyone is very excited. I am very happy for her of course but it is tinged with sadness for myself. I hope, hope, hope October is a lucky month for all of us :) QOTD: Advice for those going through IF: Find support! Whether it be places like The Bump, your partner, a good friend or family member, find a few people who you can vent to, laugh with, cry with etc. There will be many who will not know how to support you but if you focus on those that can then it will make the journey a lot easier. Advice for those supporting someone with IF: Think before you speak. Throwaway comments like "it'll happen", "just relax", " I have a friend who never got pregnant" etc are so hurtful. Listening and remembering important dates is the best support you can give

TTC since mid-2011---Husband and I both late 20's---
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and dye test in Sep 2012- moderate endometriosis removed---
    Diagnosed with unexplained infertility---
    Clomid cycle 1 in Feb 2013- BFN---
    Clomid cycle 2 in Mar 2013- BFN---
    IVF #1 in May 2013- BFN---
    IVF #2 in August 2013-BFN---
    Endometrial biopsy identified high natural killer cells---
    FET #1 in Oct 2013-delayed---
    FET #1 in Nov 2013 with Intralipids-BFN---
    FET #2 in January 2014- BFN---

IVF #3 in March 2014 (new doctor new plan)-BFFN
    IVF #4 in June 2014 (last cycle with own eggs)- BFN
    IVF #5 in September 2014 (with donor eggs)- BFP plus 6 frozen blasts :)

http://tryingtoconceiveafamily.blogspot.com.au/

May Emerald / August Shooting Star / October Precious Pumpkin / November Harvest Hopeful / January Snowdrops / March Shimmering Shamrocks / June Bugs

• Still on BCP. I start Lupron Tuesday and it will be shipped to me tomorrow. I'm glad it won't be too hot because I wont be around when it arrives and I commute 1hr40min to work so it will have to sit outside for a few hours. I'm glad they were willing to ship my meds in two packages since they have to appeal the rejection of my other two meds.
    Got my AMH results back today. It's 1.77, which the RN said was fine. No idea where in "fine" it is. I've been spotting since Sunday, which I hope isn't a problem. I've left 2 messages asking whether it's ok and they haven't gotten back to me.

QOTD: My advice for someone with IF is advocate for yourself and do your research. Educate yourself. And have a good support system. My advice for a loved one is exactly like Twinkies- listen and don't offer advice that wasn't asked for.

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Everyone welcome on my posts

• Nothing new with me, waiting for AF then will start BCPs. 

QOTD: advice for those going through IF: I would recommend doing your homework and learning about IF and not just going with what you are told. Be your own advocate and learn about what your options are! 
    advice for those supporting someone going through IF: the best thing you can do is to shut up and listen and just be there. 
    ***Signature warning******

me: DOR, DH: counts are good

IVF # 1:BCPs then antagonist. Cancelled for poor response
    IVF #2: no BCPs then MDL: 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred at day 2-BFN
    IVF #3 New RE! BCPs then MDL: 8 retrieved, 8 fertilized, 2 transferred day 5-BFN
    IVF #4 October 2013. BCPs then MDL: 8 R, 8F, 2 transferred day 5 in Nov--BFP!! 
    December 2013: Ultrasound shows a single intrauterine pregnancy! 

• Hello Precious Pumpkins! Great QOTD @twinkie0612 !

I got all the meds from Walgreen's pharmacy (which didn't end up being as stressful as I'd worried!) and did the whole "lay 'em all out and take a picture for the memories" thing :) Tonight I start Lupron for the first time ever, and I'm a little worried. I have been getting headaches more frequently (stress) and don't now if the Lupron is going to make them worse. I'm just going to try to convince myself that I don't have any side effects and see how that goes. Basically brainwashing myself into believing it's all gonna be juuust fine!

Last BCP and doxycyline is on Saturday (yay!) and our next appt will be the suppression check a week from tomorrow. After that we start stims a couple days later. This will be my last week of a little bit of calm before the storm. After that, it's just going to be crazy!

@sorrellam30 - I just got my needles too. Holy crapola. They're freaking me out too!!

QOTD:  Be kind to yourself. Realize
    that there is no right or wrong way to deal with infertility. If that means bailing on the office baby shower, or a friend's baby's party... that's ok.  Don't feel guilty if you need some time alone, or just time a part, to protect yourself. It doesn't make you bitter, or angry, or resentful, it makes you human. Be kind to your husband too, he's going through this just as much as you are. If you can get through this together, you can get through anything.

edited September 2013
    @katekat8721 thanks! I hate coming up with QOTDs. I feel like I never think of good ones :)

Also don't worry about the Lupron, the shot is super easy and the headaches aren't bad.  I had insomnia, which sucked, but I found ways to cope.

Also PIO needles look way worse than they actually are.  I was super nervousness about the PIO injections, but they weren't nearly as bad as I made them out to be in my mind.  

I get my meds next Thursday, yay!  

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Hello Girls!!!!
    Waiting for my period to start......what else is new!!!! I can't wait to get my official date for FET 2. My little cousin is pregnant after IVF1 and we will all be together this weekend. Stings a little, but I really am so happy for her!
    QOTD: I try really hard to be thankful for all the good things in my life. It us very hard some days, but I working on it.
    Just started a new job on Monday; super stressful week for me!
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Hi ladies ~ I am in the middle of Lupron - the shots have been easier than I thought they would be (for me thinking about the shot is worse than the actual shot). I thought I had some side effects the first couple of days on Lupron (anxiety, jittery), but I am feeling much better now. My suppression check will be next week. Can't believe this is all actually happening now!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Can I please be added?  We will be doing FET#1 on/around October 3rd.  We will be transferring 2 embryos, both frozen on day 3.  1 7cell, 10% fragmentation and 1 4 cell, 15% fragmentation.

Advice I would give to the one struggling is knowing that it's okay to have bad days and to lean on your support system.  And for the loved ones, be that support system that is there for them but don't offer up unsolicited advice.

**SIGGY WARNING**

TTC since Nov 2010 | Me: 29, DH: 31 
    DX - Severe DOR, Stage II Endo
    6 rounds medicated TI, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs
    After nearly 4 years of trying, our 1st BFP on IVF #3 (5R, 3M, 3F, 3 day 5 blasts frozen) 
    FET - Beta #1 - 116, Beta #2 - 266!! 1st U/S on 10/6 - HB 121 and measuring perfectly! EDD 5/30/15

Everyone Welcome
    Baseball, Beagles, Beer and Babies Blog

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Ladies! Newbie here looking to join this group! I recently was given the final go-ahead to proceed with IVF #1 with ICSI, so we are super excited to finally get started! I am just waiting for AF to arrive so I can start BCP. It looks like ER will be late October and ET in late October or early November. 

DH and I have had quite an interesting and unique IF journey. We are now on our second RE/clinic after having relocated. (We weren't pleased with our first RE/clinic anyways.) DH has low count (possibly due to exposure to DES, but we don't know for sure) and I was dx PCOS. HSG and sonoHSG both identified a polyp, which I had a hysteroscopy to remove. Initial pathology indicated the big "C" :( RE wouldn't allow me to continue with IVF until a GYN oncologist was consulted. Onco had a 2nd pathologist review the polyp, and the 2nd opinion was no "C"! Initially my D&C/testing was cancelled! However, 2 weeks later, onco had a 3rd pathologist review and his diagnosis was "I dont know wtf that is".. so the D&C was back on :( So.. 3 opinions that all differed set us back about 4 months.. which was disappointing and very frustrating. Great news this week: the D&C pathology was returned and it uncovered.. nothing! Onco released me from his care and we are back with our RE!

Anyways, sorry for rambling! but I'm just really happy to have a forum to share our story. Excited to have the opportunity to share experiences with people who understand!
  • Please add me to the group.  I have a baseline ultrasound this Friday & if all is well am scheduled to start stim's  next Thursday.  This is my first IVF experience......
  • lucyb82lucyb82 member
    edited September 2013
    I'm not sure if this is the group I should join? I am starting meds for my 2nd IVF  and hopefully last) in early October but it looks like my ER/ET won't be until early November. Does this make me a pumpkin or a....turkey? :) Thanks!    
    TTC Since 2008; me: 30, DH: 33
    DH: Low count, low motility/morphology Me: Prolactinoma 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 June 2013 ER12, M10, F8 - 4dt of 1 morula and one 8 cell grade 1.5 (1 being best)- BFN
    None to freeze
    IVF w/ICSI #2 .....November 2013 - Cancelled - Once again, my eggs matured too quickly. Converted to IUI BFN
    Added prenatal, metformin, coQ10, DHEA and acupuncture. 
    IVF w/ICSI #2 (again) January 2014 ER 11, M9, 4F. Transferred 3 embryos (2.5 grade) - BFN 

Moving on to Adoption!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    edited September 2013
    lucyb82 said:
    I'm not sure if this is the group I should join? I am starting meds for my 2nd IVF  and hopefully last) in early October but it looks like my ER/ET won't be until early November. Does this make me a pumpkin or a....turkey? :) Thanks!    

@lucyb82 we usually go off of ER/ET on which cycle to join. I am starting Lupron next week but my ER/ET won't be until mid to late October, so I joined October Precious Pumpkins instead of September Sunflowers.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Okay, I wasn't sure since I will start stimming the last week of October. I will wait to join the November group, then. Thanks for the response! 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 June 2013 ER12, M10, F8 - 4dt of 1 morula and one 8 cell grade 1.5 (1 being best)- BFN
    None to freeze
    IVF w/ICSI #2 .....November 2013 - Cancelled - Once again, my eggs matured too quickly. Converted to IUI BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #2 (again) January 2014 ER 11, M9, 4F. Transferred 3 embryos (2.5 grade) - BFN 

Moving on to Adoption!

• lucyb82 said:
    Okay, I wasn't sure since I will start stimming the last week of October. I will wait to join the November group, then. Thanks for the response! 

@lucyb82 since the November group hasn't started yet feel free to lurk around our check in and jump in if you have any questions. GL in November!

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Thanks! Good luck to you too! 
    None to freeze

Moving on to Adoption!

• Good luck to all you ladies :)
    Still chugging along on BCPs. Hoping that my cyst has disappeared. 
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • New here!

Still getting aquatinted with the acronyms (patience please
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

This discussion has been closed.