May 2014 Moms
Options

Rant on DH...probably tmi

Ok, I can't hold back any longer. I love DH but he is on my last nerve. I know I'm hormonal, so I am probably overreacting. I just want him to back off my lady parts! I am so nervous, sick, tired, and uninterested in dtd! He won't stop and almost throws a baby fit if I say no. I don't know what to do! End of rant.

Re: Rant on DH...probably tmi

• Options
    I do but it's still just constant. I would like a rest. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kick him in the junk 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Kick him in the junk 

I would like more children someday. Lol

• Options
    Kimbus, makes total sense! I think a chat is in order this evening.
  • Options
    I swear my sex drive hasn't come back from last baby yet but my thing was always to try to give him rules: it must be light outside so I'm not half asleep, and this isn't love making. It's in and out, boom, done. It gets much better once its started but having rules definitely makes it easier.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Love the rules! Definitely need the light out one. Ya he is being over board about the love making part. I am all about the in and out. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Buy him a pocket pussy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The thought of sex or bj's right now is so unappealing.  I sincerely hope DH is jerking off.  It's unhealthy to get backed up.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well I'm glad to know I'm not the odd girl out on the disappeal of sex.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha. It was ok once got going but I told him if I am sleepy leave me alone.
  • Options
    I agree with @kimbus22, the thought of it is totally unappealing but then once we get going it's actually really good.  The only thing I've noticed is that after I O I have to stop immediately.  It just feels way too uncomfortable.  
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    I try to hit him up when I feel good so he doesn't bug me when I don't. Like a couple of times this week he was done working outside and getting ready to watch tv. I just told him I feel good right now and I'm not tired so if you wanna. Not romantic I know but my DH is a horn dog so he always wants it. Plus he got really spoiled after I had DD I was so incredibly horny we started having sex like 5 weeks pp and did it at least every other day but usually more. Needless to say he was a little grumpy when my libido went back to normal. But I've had a talk with him too I Don't mind if he asks but I can't stand the whining. If I say no that's it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"