August 2012 Moms
Options

Moving!!

Has anyone done a move with your LO?

We are moving back to Georgia! I am so excited!! I get to be by my sister, nieces/nephew, grandparents and friends. We have been living in Missouri for the past 5.5 years. I was planning on going to nursing school, but when the time came, we didn't have anything lined up for childcare. Now, my sister is a nanny and is offering to watch our son at no charge. My parents are sad/mad because we are moving, this was their only grandchild here. I feel bad, but I don't at the same time, they maybe saw him once a week...if that. We only have one car, so I couldn't go to their house, they could have come here, but chose not to.

I'm hoping the move goes smoothly and the area is like what we remembered. It has been a while since we've been there. 

Any other Atlanta area moms on here?

Re: Moving!!

• Options
    I'm not there now but I grew up in Marietta. Congrats on the move! What part of Atlanta are you headed for?
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think @lady_tyah is in ATL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I moved with a LO. Children are amazingly resilient creatures and adapt well. As for your parents, I got a less than supportive reaction even though they never called me before. I find out news from my sister so yeah, do what you gotta do and let it rest. They'll get over it. Congrats on the move! It sounds like the right thing to do!
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"