Trying to Get Pregnant

Hello and (re)intro

Hello ladies! 
A little back story-
Started TTC in August of 2010. I was quite active on TTGP during that time. I had my 1st BFP in April which resulted in a natural MC at 8 weeks. I had another BFP in July which was a CP and I finally got my BFP that resulted in a pregnancy in Sep 2011. My beautiful little man, Levi, was born in May 2012. We had planned to wait another 3-4 years before entertaining the idea of baby #2 and I had an IUD placed. Well, lucky me, my IUD perforated my uterus and I had it removed from my abdominal wall last month. During the process I was diagnosed with PCOS which would explain issues that I have had over the past few years and possibly why it was a tad bit difficult to get/stay pregnant in the first place. I hate BCPs and I am never getting another IUD DH and I decided that we would start actively TTC in January, but until then we will just NTNP. Seeing as I just stopped BFing in July and my cycles have been off because of that, we have no idea how quick/long it'll take this time. 

I figured I may not be the most active just yet, but I wanted to intro myself so I didn't feel like such a dirty lurker. 
Now go on, baby dance, and BABY DUST TO ALLLLLL (haha!! kidding)!
1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

Re: Hello and (re)intro

• I am sorry for your losses and welcome!
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Welcome back & gl!
  • Welcome and GL.

me 28-DH 30
    dated DH - 2001
    married DH- 4/4/2009
    off BC & TTC - March 2013 
    diagnosed with PCOS on July 29, 2013
    SA-  low sperm count, low motility, and forward progression 
    Medicated cycle #1 with 100mg clomid cycle (October 3)-  No ovulation or mature follies were present on U/S day 14. IUI was cancelled.
    BFP on 11/23/13!! Due date is July 20, 2014!
    Yeah! DH and I did it on our own without any treatments or procedures. We are excited about our miracle baby.
  • Welcome back!

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Welcome!

Matched with my DH on 9/28/06 thanks to eHarmony while living 800 miles apart!
    imageimageimageimage
    Actively TTC since 05/26/13 for #1
    imageimage">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"