Trying to Get Pregnant

OMGEEEEEEE (BFP)

gutsysneakersgutsysneakers member
edited September 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Holy crap! I can't believe this is real! 

Cycle/Month: 1/1 

What we did: This was our first cycle trying and you can imagine my surprise and shock when I saw the pink line pop up! I wasn't temping or using OPKs. I did sign up for FF in July and found that my first cycle off BC was 35 days. Going off that and checking CM, DH and I did the BD a lot and hit what I think was O-4, O-3, O-1, and O+1. 

How I told DH: I haven't told him yet! I'm planning on telling him this evening when he gets off from work. I bought a onesie that says "My Brother is a Golden". Since our puppy loves to steal kitchen towels and socks, I'm going to ask DH to get whatever our dog has out of his mouth. I'm hoping he'll be shocked to see a onesie :)

Symptoms: Some of the typical cramping in 6-9 DPO which I thought were PMS symptoms. What really tipped me off was on 9/9 (11 DPO), I went to the gym and could barely do my work out. I was light-headed, feeling faint, and had to leave my class early. In the parking lot, I had waves of nausea but didn't throw up. I stopped at the $ store and bought 3 HPTs. I took the first one on 9/10 (12 DPO) with FMU. I saw what I think was a line, but I couldn't be positive. I used the other two this AM (13 DPO) with FMU and I think it's safe to say, I'm officially KTFU! 

9/10/13 HPT:  Faint +                                                           9/11/13  HPTs: ++
                        photo.JPG           photo.JPG

The mushy stuff: All of you have taught me so much about my body and that there is no normal. I will miss the snark and I hope you don't mind if I lurk often.  I am beyond excited and hope to see you all on 1st Tri board very soon :) Fingers and toes crossed for all of your BFPs!

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMGEEEEEEE (BFP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"