August 2011 Moms

I spoke too soon

Earlier, I was talking about how sweater season was upon us.
Ummmm
I just checked this week's forecast.
Wednesday, we're supposed to reach 82 but it will feel like 100. Stupid humidity is coming back with a vengeance. Blech.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I spoke too soon

• We're having the same weird weather this week.  I'm REALLY hoping the forecast is wrong because I'm meeting some friends, sans kids, for outdoor dining Wednesday night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I let Hank dress himself yesterday, including picking out his own clothes.

He chose sweat pants, a long sleeved Thomas shirt and flip-flops.  He came down the hall fully clothed, I took one look at Jay and told him that obviously, Hank was going to be a meteorologist when he grows up.  Clearly, he has no concept of what the weather's going to feel like. 
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Weather is super wacky here too. It was so hot outside today we couldn't even play. It's supposed to be back down to the 70's Friday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Did I mention I had the brilliant idea to tell the girls they could stay home with me tomorrow. Instead of going to DC where there is central AC (which we don't have at home). Gonna be interesting.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"