Secondary IF
Options

DD is so sweet - broke my heart

This morning, I told DD about this loss (just found out my pregnancy is ectopic).  I know it was early to tell her about the pregnancy in the first place, but we were so excited that we couldn't wait. I told her this morning that we wouldn't be able to have this baby, that it's just not growing right in my belly.  When I asked her if that was OK, her eyes got big and she said, "No. It's not OK. I want a baby."  I told her that I did, too, and that we would keep trying to get a baby for us all to love.  Then she asked, "What baby will God let us have?"  It was just so sweet.  I told her - not this baby, but maybe there will be a baby for us soon.  
Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
DS: 10/11/14

Re: DD is so sweet - broke my heart

• Options
    Awe so sweet... I pray for her to have a baby soon! 

• Options
    kmwills said:

Then she asked, "What baby will God let us have?"  It was just so sweet.  I told her - not this baby, but maybe there will be a baby for us soon.  

Children are so wise! I think they are often underestimated and more often than not more in tune to things than adults give them credit for. I think it's because they were most recently with God.

Any-hoo, I'm very sorry for your loss. Your daughter sounds like an angel. Bless her heart.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww nothing but hugs. Her empathy shows just how right you are raising her. Tons of hugs as you heal.

6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
    8/12 dx Lupus (ANA+/APA-), 12/12 BFP #2  natural m/c 6w 2d 
    TTC#2  since 9/12  50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #1 Beta 10/4=BFN
                                 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #2 Beta 11/1= BFN
                                      100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #3 Beta 12/26=BFFN
    100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #4 Beta 2/14= BFFN
    Took a LONG Break
    Lots of Luck and Love BFPB for life KOFMKG
  • Options
    Your daughter sounds a lot like mine, How sweet of her! Children can say the most precious things sometimes. So sorry for your loss, I hope you have a speedy recovery. Sending T&P your way! ((hugs))
  • Options
    What a sweet girl!  I hope she gets her baby to love and hold very soon.  I'm sorry for your loss.  ((Hugs))
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    That is so sweet of your daughter! And (((hugs))) to you - I know telling my girls about our loss was one of the worst parts. 

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"