June 2012 Moms

IMMS Monday

It Makes Me Smile Monday: Share your smiley moments from the week.

Re: IMMS Monday

• Last night DS was eating some cookie grahams for dessert, and he figured out how to "dip" the cookies in milk by poking them into the oblong sippy cup spout and drinking around it. Crazy kid!

• DS figured out to climb up his little tikes slide yesterday. He slid down all by himself head first on his belly! I have a little daredevil on my hands.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • James and Alexander started to "talk" to each other this past weekend. They are of course just babbling but sometimes it seems like they are having a heated argument because their voices get louder and James starts to wave his hands like he does when he gets mad at us. 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Jack was at my mom's house last week and my brother laid down next to him and pretended like he was going to sleep. Jack offered him his lamb lovey that he always sleeps with! He's such a sweetie!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DD pretends to get her arm stuck between the tray and the high chair. Then, when I "save" her, she sticks the arm on the same spot and makes a distressed face. Then I save her again and she smiles. Such an actress!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • My little girl has figured out she can pick up her food from her high chair tray, swing her arm out to the side and drop it in front of the dog and he eats it....  It's hilarious and the dog loves her even more now!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jack's new thing is he will come running into wherever Im at and want up. He will point forward until we get close to a top of a surface like the table. Not any surface. He has to choose. He will then choose the item he wants. He thinks this is the coolest thing that he gets to pick stuff that's ours. I do leave certain items up there that it just looks like he cant have. 

He also tells me things in perfectly inflected sentences and I tell him something back. It's really awesome. 

• Dd has taken to carrying a pocketbook. Last night she grabbed her pocketbook and went to the front door like she was all ready to go! Sadly it was already dark out so we could not go for a walk w our bags. She was not happy about that. So cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"