April 2014 Moms
Options

7 weekers...how r u feeling?

tomorrow will be 7 weeks for me...just checking in and seeing how my fellow 7 weekers are feeling?

Re: 7 weekers...how r u feeling?

• Options
    7 weeks tomorrow for me too. Very tired and nauseous. Not actually getting sick so that's good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Feeling pretty good.  Tiredness is really kicking in today, but it was my fiirst day back to work.  Also have heartburn and a little nausea.
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks tomorrow as well. The nausea has definitely ramped up for me in the last few days, but any symptom is a good symptom in my book. Nipples still hurt like the devil. Occasional cramping... But feeling great! I have my first midwife appointment on Wednesday and I have my fingers crossed we'll heart that precious heartbeat! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    7 weeks tomorrow as well! My nausea has gone away a little bit this last week which has got my paranoia on full blast. Sore boobs, fatigue, frequent peeing, and cravings are still around though. I'm also in a terrible mood, just terrible. I have my first appointment on Wednesday. Very excited/nervous.
  • Options
    Seven weeks yesterday. Yay, little blueberries! I'm doing well, all things considered. I feel like this pregnancy is hard on me just because I haven't gone through anything like it before, and the fatigue is no joke, but compared to a lot of what I read on here I have it pretty easy. My boobs are killing me though. Thinking of buying nursing bras early to sleep in just to have some extra support. Get to meet me baby in a week!
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options
    Seven weeks tomorrow. I've been really nauseous and I've vomited 3 times. It has happened twice after a too big dinner and this morning.
    When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • Options
    Seven weeks tomorrow for me, too! Nausea is kicking in, and I threw up at work today. I realized I've never thrown up in a public bathroom and it was gross kneeling on that tile. I laid down a seat cover on the floor, but it still felt yucky. I think I just ate too much for breakfast, so hopefully I learn from it. 

Otherwise, super tired, breasts are a little sore. 

Glad to be having symptoms, though! Had my first Dr. appointment and am at least officially pregnant, urine sample wise. Blood test is tomorrow :)
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    I am 7 weeks as of today, I don't really have any symptoms yet besides enlarged breast (grown a whole cup size already) and frequent urination and fatigue. Otherwise no morning sickness, no sore breasts. We have an ultrasound tomorrow, first one. Excited/scared all at the same time. Maybe ill be lucky and morning sickness will stay away for me lol.
    TTC Since December, 2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS (anovulatory) - May, 2011
    Clomid resistant after 4 failed cycles (50,100,150,150mg)
    September, 2011 HSG exam - All Clear
    Femera + Pregnyl Trigger (12/30) - Fingers Crossed!
  • Options
    I was 7 weeks yesterday. Feels pretty much the same as 6 weeks (sore boobs, extreme fatigue) except there's the lovely nausea added to the mix now. Tomorrow is my first ultrasound - excited to see the little blueberry or blueberries!
  • Options
    7 weeks tomorrow, too! Nauseous but no vomit, yet. Frequent peeing and some moodiness. I had a burst of energy yesterday, which was amazing!
  • Options
    7 weeks today :) Lil bit of nausea kicking in but still not too too terrible. I'm super tired though, and my boobs are sore. I just can't wait till my 1st appt next Fri!
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• Options
    Nauseous here and there, tired in the afternoon, sore boobs and bloated. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm 7w4d and so far I'm only super tired and have sore boobs. No nausea or vomiting yet. I feel like I always want to eat. Even if I'm full and I smell food I want it. My first ultrasound is nest Tuesday. Can't wait to see the little nugget or nuggets!
  • Options
    7w2d nausea is now only during the morning. I can't sleep at all, but the worst thing is I've started having crazy dizzy spell. I read that that's normal so not to worried but it still really sucks!!!
  • Options
    7 weeks yesterday! Pretty tired, boobs aren't as sore as they were a couple weeks ago, but still a little. Had some nausea for the first time yesterday, none today. Frequent peeing has eased up a bit. Slight cramping/stretching. Overall I haven't had it bad. Second ultrasound is this Friday! Could only see the gestation and yolk sac last time, so hoping to see my little one and their heartbeat this time around. :)
  • Options
    No real morning sickness here. I am in a special kind of hell with this fatigue and insomnia though. Still happy to be pregnant :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Add me to the 7 weeks tomorrow club! My symptoms come in waves. I have bouts of nausea here and there, but no throwing up yet. My boobs are sore, but not unbearable. I have some heartburn tonight couples with nausea, so that's lame. My first appt is next Tuesday.

Photobucket imageimage

• Options
    This baby is somehow making me nocturnal. I can not sleep at night, and I randomly fall asleep all day. I have constant, mild nausea, but nothing too serious there. Hopefully we can all just hang in there and make it to the second trimester!!!
    "I hate the term 'we're expecting'. Expecting indicates that there could be more than one outcome. To me, that term could be properly finished with any number of things, like, 'We're expecting a baby, but it could be a velociraptor..."

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    7ish weeks tomorrow (don't have dating u/s until 10 weeks) This first tri miserable. Throw in a 2 and 4 year old and it's almost unbearable! CAN'T WAIT for 2nd tri!! Hopefully that brings some relief! I will take all the other symptoms just please make the nausea stop!!
  • Options
    Super nauseous, tired and moody. Having a hard time eating.
  • Options
    7 weeks on Wednesday! I am super sick. I didn't keep anything down all weekend except for crackers! I was able to keep down a bagel today (craving!). I'm exhausted all the time, but then I have trouble sleeping at night! As much as I hate being sick I am excited to have symptoms! I am a FTM and we have been trying for awhile! My first US is on Friday and I can't wait!
  • Options
    7 weeks tomorrow as well! Definatly having some nausea! Extremely tired but I'm seeing my symptoms as a good sign! Had first ultrasound today and got to my jelly bean! And heart beat was great!:-)
  • Options
    Crazy nausea, almost vomited yesterday but the mints I was sucking on helped it pass. Today I was so exhausted I could do nothing barely. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish my thank you cards from my wedding.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    7 +1 weeks, extreme tiredness, nausea on and off, always hungry ! Sore boobs, random headaches. First midwife app on thurs, but already had a private scan last fri, seen little bean and heard heart beat was amazing :) x
  • Options
    7 weeks and 3 days, nausea, puking, tired all the time. Been eating a lot of saltines and drinking ginger ale. Boobs and nipples are sore, was running a lot before I found out I was pregnant now my boobs and such are so sensitive running is bothersome. Would love to get some energy back and start feeling like myself again.
  • Options
    U r my twin!
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks today also:)! I'm feeling good! I am always hungry and tired! I get a little nauseous but not to often I find jolly ranchers, wintergreen life saver mints and cheez-it's help me feel better! I am very excited to go to my first appointment next Wednesday! Glad to see most of you 7 weekers are doing ok!
  • Options
    7w4d the nausea, ohhhh the nausea! I was pretty sick with DD but this is a whole new level. Been vomiting the past three days. I am so over it. Sore boobs and ready to pass out when DD takes her afternoon nap at 2 pm. Somebody pass the ginger ale.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    7 weeks yesterday, cramping has stopped, but I am tired and my boobs are still very sore.
  • Options
    Definately a good idea to get lots of support. My advise, go at least a size up, this is my second baby, normally I'm a 34D, with my first baby I bought nursing bras at 12 weeks size 36DDD/E thinking they would be plenary big... By the time I was producing milk for our newborn I was in a 36 F/G. I know it sounds huge (felt pretty huge too) but you really don't want nursing bras to be constricting or you could end up with mastitis. I love love love Bravado nursing bras! They're designed by the beast feeding experts at Medela, support, comfort, and they even carry cute colors (helps my mentality) just my two cents :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013

I am part of the 7weeks club too! and have an apt. on Tuesday the 17th...Who else is a 1st time mom???

• Options
    My first post as a member of this club!  I am 7w4d and feeling really icky.  Super nauseous (though I haven't actually puked yet) all the time, very irritable and bitchy (poor co-workers), and of course, really tired.  Also - MY CLOTHES ARE ALREADY TOO TIGHT!  Is this normal?  At this rate, I'm going to get HUGE!   
  • Options
    7w5d and feeling a bit better. Nausea comes & goes, but food is beginning to become appealing again. Nipples are super sensitive but bloating seems to be improving. Getting excited for my first doc appt next week, and very hopeful we will get to hear a heartbeat, and maybe even see LO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"