How Do You Laundry? — The Bump
Dads & Dads-to-be

How Do You Laundry?

One thing my wife and I agree on is that neither of us want to do laundry.  As there is not a machine to wash, dry, fold and put away the laundry yet, things get stacked up around our house.  I do not have a problem washing and drying...I just don't like the folding/putting away.  What works for you?

Re: How Do You Laundry?

• I don't mind doing laundry. I do all the laundry in our house. I use it as time to watch sports or catch up on a show that only I watch. It's a great me time thing. Plus no one comes around a person folding clothes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DefaultJohnson1234T3hHusband
  • I do my laundry, MW does her laundry and who ever notices the LO is almost out of clothes does his.  As I am typing this, MW has a mixed laundry basket of LO's and her clothes in our living room and I have a laundry basket of my clothes in the dining room waiting for the Brownie in our house to fold and put them away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DefaultJohnson1234
  • vasbytstervasbytster member
    10 Comments
    edited September 2013
    My house is like that too who ever notices the laundry is almost out does their laundry.

DefaultJohnson1234
  • I don't mind doing laundry. I do all the laundry in our house. I use it as time to watch sports or catch up on a show that only I watch. It's a great me time thing. Plus no one comes around a person folding clothes.
    Amazing....I tried this last night, and was amazed at the results.  I actually made it through 3 loads of folding laundry before it was bedtime with almost no interruptions.  Once we hit bedtime...things changed.  I just wanted to say THANK YOU!  Hopefully things stay like this. 
  • Awesome. I hope it continues to work out for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    gettinNoneDefaultJohnson1234
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards