February 2014 Moms

No need for introduction

Re: No need for introduction

• @rondackHiker "Shocked and Butthurt" Girl Bye!! I will never be that!!
  • Babyhull4 said:

Rotflmbo at y'all. Why so mean, take a chill pill, lurk a little. That's what y'all said right. :D

We're not the ones flipping out an flagging random posts.

Someone misunderstood you and asked a question. Your response was to yell at her. Then say "well she was meeeeeeeean in other posts so of course I reacted strongly".

Then you get all shocked and butthurt that people think you're overreacting and being ridiculous?

Chill. No one has been mean to you.
    maybe you should chill, I'm good over here. Nice to know all the body guards in here. Geesh, your panties are in a bunch. The oust wasn't for you and @Ziggy903 wanted a apology and I apologized. I keep saying that everybody has their own opinion.

• Loading the player...
  • You're just a sweet thing, aren't you OP?
  • This is only for the ones that have a problem with me voicing my opinion. My reaction was geared towards one person and we had our words I'm done. As far as me pushing rhe flagging button, I felt like annoying yall because you took it too far. please read all of my post. So please don't come for me unless I come for YOU!
    Now back to Baby talk......I'm so excited!
  • Babyhull4 said:
    This is only for the ones that have a problem with me voicing my opinion. My reaction was geared towards one person and we had our words I'm done. As far as me pushing rhe flagging button, I felt like annoying yall because you took it too far. please read all of my post. So please don't come for me unless I come for YOU! Now back to Baby talk......I'm so excited!

Sigh. The only one you annoy when you flag people is the poor moderators who have to go thru all your pointless flags and see that lo and behold, no one is being abusive. you just felt like "annoying us." You really aren't paying attention are you?
  • Babyhull4 said:
    This is only for the ones that have a problem with me voicing my opinion. My reaction was geared towards one person and we had our words I'm done. As far as me pushing rhe flagging button, I felt like annoying yall because you took it too far. please read all of my post. So please don't come for me unless I come for YOU! Now back to Baby talk......I'm so excited!
    It doesn't "annoy" anyone when they get flagged... other than the mod that has to come over and sort things out. And flagging people who haven't violated a TOS (which no one has done here) can get you banned from the site. So in the end, the only person you actually hurt by doing it is yourself. HTH.
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • OMG!!! Really
  • Umm no I'm not hurt at all, just laughing at y'all. But thanks for making me famous on here!!! :D
  • @Car Seat bye girl!! You all in your feelings. I'm having a good time over here reading your post! Thanks for all the love and making me famous.
  • I don't even...why?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • car seat said:

Babyhull4 said:

@Car Seat bye girl!! You all in your feelings. I'm having a good time over here reading your post! Thanks for all the love and making me famous.

If you never came back here we'd never think about you again. But I'm glad that you're excited that so many people think you're insane. 

You keep saying bye. Tease.

Oh, I ruffled your feathers!!! Lmao thanks again for making me famous or infamous whatever it may be, you all gave life to this post!!! If you where from where I'm from you would know what "Bye Girl" means. Oh and you care because if you didn't you would ignore all my post but you love all the drama. The most excitement you have had probably in a while.
    =D>
  • @cbear47 Congrats in growing yours as well. Don't get sarcastic ! [-X
  • I was being honest, way to piss me off!
  • Um. Alright

Because Daryl+Puppy =ALL the feels

• OP - you dont have many friends IR, do you? 

Also, even if you do want to consider yourself as famous, do you realize that people are not always famous for good reasons? 

chaseandchristian again

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited September 2013
    I'm putting you in the Lindsay Lohan category of famous. At least in my mind. Congrats! :)
    Eta- can I change that to Amanda bynes?
  • notreal2 said:

There can never be too much Nathan Fillion:

nathan fillion effthis

Agreed. 

• @ashleen223 yes!! Goodness gracious. And yes I agree about Ms. Bynes. This one here however... And I know I'm not supposed to feed the trolls. :\">
  • @madisonpenny lmao that's all I'm going to say to you. :-@
  • @Avswolf Not trying to make it better. Could care less........that's why I lmao, lmbo, lol, lls and whatever else.
  • I missed this entire thread because of effing grocery shopping. Thanks a lot family insisting on having food to eat!!! I would most like to take away from this...have a bumblebee :bz I think it might be the new "altrasound". Good job @ziggy903

OP...welcome (I guess?) and congrats on #4!
  • Ladies,

Stop feeding the troll! Quit bumping this thread up and she will go away.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• I should've made popcorn HOURS ago. 
    imageimage

• @JordyInIndy don't call me out my damn name. I haven't called you one thing since you joined in but I could have. I can think if a thousand things to call you. Now maybe u will go away. You going to too far, I suggest you quit now. Now I will flag that!
  • Okay then. See you again under your next SN.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • remember these little guys?

• @Avswolf your a simple minded.......
  • Uummm..... Welcome? Yikes...
  • hahahah oh my god what the FÜCK is this?!!? how do you think you're famous?? clearly you must not have friends IRL. BYEEE GUUURRLLLLL am I cool now? I'm totes going to move where you're from, it seems awesome!!!!!
  • I was going to say welcome...instead I will say I go away for a few weeks and this happens. Seriously, op grow up.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Babyhull4Babyhull4 member
    edited September 2013

Babyhull4 said:

@Avswolf your a simple minded.......

Do you know proper English/grammar?

....troll.
    Takes one to know one. You keep commenting Troll! Better yet simple minded Troll. Stupid A$&

• megash113 said:
    Babyhull4 said:
    @Avswolf your a simple minded.......
    Do you know proper English/grammar? ....troll.
    Takes one to know one. You keep commenting Troll! Better yet simple minded Troll. Stupid A$&
    Are you seriously calling Jordy, an awesome educated woman, names? 

Jesus christ, woman. Just fucking stop.

Edit: she's not a mod, Ray is! Pregnancy brain.
    i was going to say... haha :P

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"