1st Trimester

7 weeks, and showing?

I'm seven weeks this coming week, and I swear I'm showing already? I don't even really have much of an appetite, so I'm not eating abnormally large portions. And i eat pretty healthy. BUT, I swear that I am. Is this even possible given that the baby is the size of a blueberry?!

Re: 7 weeks, and showing?

• Bloating I have it too
  • Loading the player...
  • nicoleee89nicoleee89 member
    edited September 2013
    Not quite!

• Bloating! It's an awful feeling!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely bloated! I have the same thing going on!! I feel ya!!
    Mommy to Maveric Von 10-28-2005
    Wife to John 08-17-2013
    Mommy Round 2 to Baby H as of 08-26-2013 (date of positive test :) )

• At 8 weeks none of my pants fit anymore! It's just bloat at that point but that doesn't change the fact that I had to switch to an all-sundress wardrobe really early. Lucky for me those work perfectly for July and August.

GREEN to PINK on 3.14.14 
  • SassyFlats!  I have went to all sundresses too!  They are soo comfy seeing as none of my clothes fit me right!  Just need a plan after it starts getting colder! 
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• I'm bloated at 5 weeks, I read that after u do have a baby u see bloat faster with 2nd children....
  • @lauraperez413 This is my second and I definitely agree with you!! Within days of finding out, I am noticeably bloated! I attributed it to always hearing that with the second you can tell a lot faster!
    Mommy to Maveric Von 10-28-2005
    Wife to John 08-17-2013
    Mommy Round 2 to Baby H as of 08-26-2013 (date of positive test :) )

• NBA0703 said:

SassyFlats!  I have went to all sundresses too!  They are soo comfy seeing as none of my clothes fit me right!  Just need a plan after it starts getting colder! 

Sundresses are DA BOMB. I just went maternity wardrobe shopping (happy 2nd trimester to me!), but I live in a very warm climate so sundresses will still work for a while. As cool weather rolls in you could do a cardigan and tights with your dresses if you're not ready for maternity pants. :)

GREEN to PINK on 3.14.14 
  • Also-- this is my first but I guess since I am very short I'm showing early. Who knows? 13 weeks with a noticeable bump ... I'm rolling with it.

GREEN to PINK on 3.14.14 
  • I am definitely showing!! And I am now 8weeks 1day... I am normally a size 3pants and they don't fit around my waist anymore... Even my coworkers who don't even know I am pregnant asked me! Said I looked like I had a bump... Haha. I was all thank goodness I really am pregnant! But I believe it is possible! Bloat or not you are still showing, it's not like that bloat is gonna really go down now. You're only gonna get bigger and more preggo like:) hehe!
  • Actually, the bloat almost definitely WILL go down before you get a real bump.  Lots of people actually fit back in their regular clothes for a while even if they'd moved on to bella bands or maternity pants.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• The stupid! It burns! \:D/

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• i'm 6wks 1 day and bloated like heck. I'm doing the elastic band trick because I can't do my jeans up. the constipation probably doesn't help either.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Bloat. Or as bumpies say "blump."
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"